Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(09-13-2019, 07:27 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I got your number.

The only thing you got is a STI from some skank you pickud up in the Fairfield area. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

The only thing you got is that malocclusion from sucking on your mom's teet until you were 14. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

The only thing you got is a perpetual chocolate runway from fecal incontinence. 

Reply/Quote

You ain't got 2 nickels to rub together because your mama is so poor, she can't afford a free sample. 

Reply/Quote

The only number you actually got is 1-800-PUT-IT-IN-MY-BUTT

Reply/Quote

Actually, you don't got my number cause i don't swing that way.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 07:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Funny how the team that sucks holds a winning record against you in the A. Dalton era 9-7

Just for fun let's go all the way back to include all the M. Lewis era.

19 wins 13 losses since 03 add the sweep in this season that's 21-13 pretty much a smackdown  Smack

Did you purposely avoid the entire Ravens-Bengals record because it doesn't make your argument shine? Thank you Bengal fans for proving my point: Winning a division game is your equivalent of winning a Superbowl. And we all know why, don't we? It's all you have to show! The Bengals trophy cabinet is full of letters of appreciation for participating, cobwebs and tears. 

Please, Bengal fanboys, feel free to take your team's ineptitude out on me some more if it soothes your butthurt.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Wow, Bengals fans. I know I said your team was a sub .500 steamy pile, but they're a .000 steamy pile halfway through the season? That is friggen hilarious. Congrats! Clapping

How many of you started cheering for the Browns? Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
Wow, that screen pass int was hilarious. They should change their name to the Cincinnati Clowns. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:09 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Wow, that screen pass int was hilarious. They should change their name to the Cincinnati Clowns. Hilarious

Can’t unless they want to be sued by Cleveland. They’ve had a trademark on that name for years and years.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 08:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only number you actually got is 1-800-PUT-IT-IN-MY-BUTT

But that's your number....  Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: But that's your number....  Mellow

Only because your wife gave it to me...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only because your wife gave it to me...

While at some point in time my wife must have owned this number, your logic however, ends with you owning it and still wanting it in the butt.  Soooooo...... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: While at some point in time my wife must have owned this number, your logic however, ends with you owning it and still wanting it in the butt.  Soooooo...... Mellow

Let me break off some knowledge into your cranium. You haven't been around here in forever, so you obviously didn't know that Poe is the owner of that number, currently. 

Anyway...shouldn't you and Pat be running off together to some ginger convention or something?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Anyway...shouldn't you and Pat be running off together to some ginger convention or something?

No that's next week.  This week we run a train on your lady.  Good times.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No that's next week.  This week we run a train on your lady.  Good times.   Cool

Her body is ready.

Reply/Quote
Two guys goin' back and forth about stuffin' stuff in the butt...0-7 smack talk is the best.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Two guys goin' back and forth about stuffin' stuff in the butt...0-7 smack talk is the best.

I sense jellies. You looking to get in?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 11:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I sense jellies. You looking to get in?

Please, my butt is already stuffed beyond your comprehension! 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:24 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Wow, Bengals fans. I know I said your team was a sub .500 steamy pile, but they're a .000 steamy pile halfway through the season? That is friggen hilarious. Congrats!  Clapping

How many of you started cheering for the Browns?  Hilarious  LMAO  Hilarious  LMAO

None. Unlike you fairweather fans, we continue cheering for our team even when they suck. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote