Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(10-23-2019, 11:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Please, my butt is already stuffed beyond your comprehension! 

So you was jelly we wan't talkin' your butt.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: None. Unlike you fairweather fans, we continue cheering for our team even when they suck. ThumbsUp

Wait...when did the Bengals not suck? I remember a few seasons ago you Bengal fans began the season talking about your team being great candidates for the Superbowl. We all know how that turned out. Other than that, when the hell did the Bengals not suck?

Now, let's discuss this notion of yours that Bengals fans are cheering for their team right now. Where can we see such support on this forum? All I see are Bengals fans being disgusted with their team (and I'm loving it Hilarious ).
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 06:53 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Wait...when did the Bengals not suck? I remember a few seasons ago you Bengal fans began the season talking about your team being great candidates for the Superbowl. We all know how that turned out. Other than that, when the hell did the Bengals not suck?

Now, let's discuss this notion of yours that Bengals fans are cheering for their team right now. Where can we see such support on this forum? All I see are Bengals fans being disgusted with their team (and I'm loving it Hilarious ).

Speaking of suck. I bet you don't love it as much as you love the penis. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:27 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of suck. I bet you don't love it as much as you love the penis. 

It's hilarious that because your team is doing so bad the only football smack you could possibly offer revolves around ding-a-ling. I almost feel sorry for you, little Focker. Almost.  Hilarious

If it's any consolation I do have two pieces of good news for you: 

1 - I heard there are still season tickets available for the Cleveland Browns. I highly recommend that you look into it.

2 - I am enjoying the hell out of the 2019 football season thus far.

Ok, that's enough for now. Feel free to resume your thoughts of male genitalia.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:10 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: It's hilarious that because your team is doing so bad the only football smack you could possibly offer revolves around ding-a-ling. I almost feel sorry for you, little Focker. Almost.  Hilarious

If it's any consolation I do have two pieces of good news for you: 

1 - I heard there are still season tickets available for the Cleveland Browns. I highly recommend that you look into it.

2 - I am enjoying the hell out of the 2019 football season thus far.

Ok, that's enough for now. Feel free to resume your thoughts of male genitalia.  Rolleyes

You're a loser that can't take the heat when your team is losing. Even Browns fans are better than you because they're still here when their team loses. You disappear as soon as your team starts losing and don't show your face until they win again. 

You're pathetic and a front runner. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're a loser that can't take the heat when your team is losing. Even Browns fans are better than you because they're still here when their team loses. You disappear as soon as your team starts losing and don't show your face until they win again. 

You're pathetic and a front runner. 

You good at judging other people but bad at actually smack talking. Remember, you are a Bunghole who worships the great Bungholio. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
BakertheBeast Wrote:You good at judging other people but bad at actually smack talking.

Starts by attacking the smack prowess of another poster's smack.

Quote:Remember, you are a Bunghole who worships the great Bungholio. Hilarious

Subsequently ends with this piece of garbage.

Your smack is about as good as being hit by a limp piece of lettuce, or a pass from any Brown's QB....not that they can actually hit anyone, then again I guess I should ask the opposing teams DB's whether or not those passes hit hard.  I'm sure it's safe to say they don't though.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Starts by attacking the smack prowess of another poster's smack.

Your smack is about as good as being hit by a limp piece of lettuce, or a pass from any Brown's QB....not that they can actually hit anyone, then again I guess I should ask the opposing teams DB's whether or not those passes hit hard.  I'm sure it's safe to say they don't though.

He's like the Mike Brown of smack talkers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 07:15 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You good at judging other people but bad at actually smack talking. Remember, you are a Bunghole who worships the great Bungholio. Hilarious

I'm good at smack, but i'm better at boning your mom into submission. 

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Starts by attacking the smack prowess of another poster's smack.

Keep sucking up to the Bungal fans. The Stoolers are just as bad as the Bungals. Misery loves company. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm good at smack, but i'm better at boning your mom into submission. 

Says the guy whose smack consist of sexual innuendos (you can goggle the meaning of this word). I get it though, what can you smack about with the team you love?  Btw, how did the name Bungals replace Bengals when ever someone refers to your team now. Did that Mike Brown change the name?

I pride myself on having an extensive vocabulary
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Says the guy whose smack consist of sexual innuendos (you can goggle the meaning of this word). I get it though, what can you smack about with the team you love?  Btw, how did the name Bungals replace Bengals when ever someone refers to your team now. Did that Mike Brown change the name?

Google.

Reply/Quote
Good news, Bengals fans! Your team is guaranteed not to lose a game in week 9.

Feel free to count it as a Who Dey victory if it makes you feel any better about yourselves. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 12:13 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Good news, Bengals fans! Your team is guaranteed not to lose a game in week 9.

Feel free to count it as a Who Dey victory if it makes you feel any better about yourselves.  Hilarious

Good news, jackass! You're guaranteed to be a loser every week of your being. 

Feel free to continue to cry and live a pathetic existence, lightened only temporarily when you get to live vicariously through a Ravens win, as though it could really make you feel any better about your empty life. 

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 12:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good news, jackass! You're guaranteed to be a loser every week of your being. 

Feel free to continue to cry and live a pathetic existence, lightened only temporarily when you get to live vicariously through a Ravens win, as though it could really make you feel any better about your empty life. 

Poopy, Its understandable you have nothing to smack about it but if you read the rules your not supposed to make it personal. Your in pain.
Constipation? Your angry and mad. Get a hobby and stop torturing yourself with the Cincinnati Clowns.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:39 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poopy, Its understandable you have nothing to smack about it but if you read the rules your not supposed to make it personal. Your in pain.
Constipation? Your angry and mad. Get a hobby and stop torturing yourself with the Cincinnati Clowns.

ThumbsUp

I'm going to need some help here.  Why is a Brown's fan telling people to move on from rooting for a loser? It is fun watching someone lording their 2-5 record over people.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Keep sucking up to the Bungal fans. The Stoolers are just as bad as the Bungals. Misery loves company. Hilarious

Math was a skill you somehow missed.  P.S. We now have a better record than you and Baker remains tied for last place in the North for QB's... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Says the guy whose smack consist of sexual innuendos (you can goggle the meaning of this word). I get it though, what can you smack about with the team you love?  Btw, how did the name Bungals replace Bengals when ever someone refers to your team now. Did that Mike Brown change the name?

Really? Then explain how you don't realize that 'whenever' is one word.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:39 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poopy, Its understandable you have nothing to smack about it but if you read the rules your not supposed to make it personal.

Huh. I don't think you understand what is considered by making things personal based on most of your posts on here.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:39 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poopy, Its understandable you have nothing to smack about it but if you read the rules your not supposed to make it personal. Your in pain.

ThumbsUp

First of all, it's "you're". "Your" is possessive. As in, "Your alt account doesn't fool anyone, ballsofsteel". 

Second, as long as ladies like you and poe are around here, i will have plenty to smack about. 

Reply/Quote