Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Dey Basement Dwellers
(10-27-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Keep sucking up to the Bungal fans. The Stoolers are just as bad as the Bungals. Misery loves company. Hilarious

I wouldn't count the Steelers out just yet. Before the Miami game tonight and halfway through the season they have only been outscored by a combined total of -8 points. The Browns have been outscored by something like -50 points. And the Bengals...well, they are nearly -90 points (I giggled a little when I typed -90 points).

After the Miami game the Steelers should be in a solid 2nd place in the AFCN. The Browns have an easy remaining schedule, though, but let's see if Baker Manziel doesn't screw it up first. So far he hasn't done a very good job.

Post game edit: Uh oh, Bengals fans! It looks like Miami and Fitzpatrick have stepped up their game somewhat. Are you starting to get concerned you won't beat them and possibly be the only NFL team in the entire league without a win? It's not too late to start cheering for the other Ohio team. I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 03:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First of all, it's "you're". "Your" is possessive. As in, "Your alt account doesn't fool anyone, ballsofsteel". 

Second, as long as ladies like you and poe are around here, i will have plenty to smack about. 

Smack this Bunghole: Hilarious

[Image: ks27ilnh66h3tuw6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:23 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Smack this Bunghole: Hilarious

That joke wasn’t funny the first time.  It makes you seem like you’re 12.  

But on the plus side, I’m glad you did it in your Browns persona so that it doesn’t look like I’m slamming a fellow Steeler fan.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That joke wasn’t funny the first time.  It makes you seem like you’re 12.  

But on the plus side, I’m glad you did it in your Browns persona so that it doesn’t look like I’m slamming a fellow Steeler fan.

No, sucker upper, it makes the idiot who said he would poop his pants if the football team he is in love with scored a touchdown looks like 12 year old.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That joke wasn’t funny the first time.  It makes you seem like you’re 12.  

I realize that you are thrilled to death this morning that your Stoolers won. Just keep in mind, they beat the 2019 Dolphins, not the 1972 Dolphins.
Don't start shopping for your super bowl tickets quite yet. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:47 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No, sucker upper, it makes the idiot who said he would poop his pants if the football team he is in love with scored a touchdown looks like 12 year old.

Only an absolutely clueless moron would take that post seriously. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:23 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Smack this Bunghole: Hilarious

I'm smacking you, so you just equated yourself with shit. 

Nice self defecation humor...

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:47 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No, sucker upper, it makes the idiot who said he would poop his pants if the football team he is in love with scored a touchdown looks like 12 year old.

You don't understand how any of this, or that works. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 11:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Only an absolutely clueless moron would take that post seriously. 

Obvious post is obvious.

Reply/Quote
Nah, he actually used it as a figurative expression.  

But that being said, I suppose I owe you an apology for accusing you of being a 12 year old.  The ability to think figuratively (as opposed to literally) is something that most people have developed by the age of 12.  I should’ve gone younger.  
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I realize that you are thrilled to death this morning that your Stoolers won. Just keep in mind, they beat the 2019 Dolphins, not the 1972 Dolphins.
Don't start shopping for your super bowl tickets quite yet. ThumbsUp

A Browns fan of all people telling someone else not to buy SB tickets.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 01:17 PM)cinci4life Wrote: A Browns fan of all people telling someone else not to buy SB tickets.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Except he’s not really a Browns fan.  He’s a Steeler fan pretending to be a Browns fan for some reason.  
Reply/Quote
Dalton out. Finley in.

Finley > Ben

Souuuuuper Bowlzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 11:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Only an absolutely clueless moron would take that post seriously. 

Hey gorgeous. Back tracking now. LMAO Only an absolute moron would post something that juvenile and then have another moron trying to be witty say they want to see pics of that act. Maybe the same person posted both asinine comments.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 04:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Except he’s not really a Browns fan.  He’s a Steeler fan pretending to be a Browns fan for some reason.  

Your a Bungals fan pretending to be a Steelers fan for some reason.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your a Bungals fan pretending to be a Steelers fan for some reason.

And he finally breaks out the 'i know you are...', to complete his sucky smack repertoire. 

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey gorgeous. Back tracking now. LMAO Only an absolute moron would post something that juvenile and then have another moron trying to be witty say they want to see pics of that act. Maybe the same person posted both asinine comments.

I don't think you understand what "back tracking" means. Not surprising now that I think about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey gorgeous. Back tracking now. LMAO Only an absolute moron would post something that juvenile and then have another moron trying to be witty say they want to see pics of that act. Maybe the same person posted both asinine comments.

Neither of them was enough of an absolute moron to take that comment literally.  Also, you’ll note that they didn’t search Google for pictures of such a thing.  Some other juvenile moron did that. 

I continue to be thankful that you’re not doing this in your Steeler persona.  
Reply/Quote
Good news, Bengals fans! The Bengals are now the only team in the NFL without a win. The league should be mailing a certificate of participation for your dusty trophy case real soon. God, your team is garbage. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Weakest smack ever beating the weakest team not only in NFL, but all football. We shall destroy you twice this year because of this post and it will be all your fault. Your team will hate you for it.  Cool

Would you like to update your assertion, Mr. 0-9?    Hehe Hehe Hehe

49-13 is an ass beating!

Btw, anybody seen Little Faulker? It's been awhile! I know she was just here quietly lurking. Maybe, she's feeling too depressed to say a few words. Haha!
Reply/Quote