Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey Beer!
Just finished mowing the yard and ran (actually drove - can't lie) to the carry out to pick up something to replace my fluids on a hot (actually kinda chilly) day of strenuous mowing (riding mower). I ask for a case of Gatorade (no really, I asked for Bud Light) and the nice gentleman (well, he was kind of an asshole) handed me this right here:

[Image: 20604394_10211893319722334_2732503795098...e=5A34AC39]

So as I was quite impressed, I said in enthusiasm "Bengals cans?" That nice gentleman looked down at me with a smile (actually, he looked at me with an "I'm a Browns fan and I hate you " kinda look - told you he was an asshole) and handed me my case. So as I leave and am heading home in the upmost citizen manner, (Bullshit, I was like a kid with a new toy and raced home in hot pursuit of bliss) to put my Who Dey Beer in the fridge. I pulled one out to sip on (I chugged, beer was gone in less than 30 seconds) and thought, "Hey, I should let TBB know these are out there?" (Really, I was seriously thinking about you hores) in case they want to get as souvenirs?

So there you have it. Enjoy responsibly (drank 4 while typing this bullshit).

[Image: 20637922_10211893344602956_2190219940073...e=59FCE4C7]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice table (actually I hate it) Ninja

Reply/Quote
How much alcohol is there in it? Bet Mike Brown told them to water it down.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 04:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Nice table (actually I hate it) Ninja

It's my bar in the mancave. However, thanks for the input. Haven't had my first game party yet and was looking forward to finishing it today actually (probably not, cause I'm kinda lazy like that). Hope it turns out well (really don't give a shit! Wait, yes I do. Ahhh who the hell cares) when it's finished.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 04:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: How much alcohol is there in it? Bet Mike Brown told them to water it down.

Either 4.2 or 4.7. Had quite a few, can't read can and although I could google it? Well, fts-lol! The can is pretty, Eh?

Reply/Quote
I still have an unopened can of Hu Dey from 88.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Do they only produce these around football season? I remember them from last year. On the Thursday night game vs Miami they had viewers vote on the Bengals can versus the Dolphins can (theirs was that teal bullshit color they have) and the Bengals can pulled it out in the end.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
30 seconds to chug a beer? Man, you're slipping, in your old age. Back in college, I once did a 3 beer bong, in 4.1 seconds. Ah, the good 'ole days of youth. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 03:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just finished mowing the yard and ran (actually drove - can't lie) to the carry out to pick up something to replace my fluids on a hot (actually kinda chilly) day of strenuous mowing (riding mower). I ask for a case of Gatorade (no really, I asked for Bud Light) and the nice gentleman (well, he was kind of an asshole) handed me this right here:

So as I was quite impressed, I said in enthusiasm  "Bengals cans?" That nice gentleman looked down at me with a smile (actually, he looked at me with an "I'm a Browns fan and I hate you " kinda look - told you he was an asshole) and handed me my case. So as I leave and am heading home in the upmost citizen manner, (Bullshit, I was like a kid with a new toy and raced home in hot pursuit of bliss) to put my Who Dey Beer in the fridge. I pulled one out to sip on (I chugged, beer was gone in less than 30 seconds) and thought, "Hey, I should let TBB know these are out there?" (Really, I was seriously thinking about you hores) in case they want to get as souvenirs?

Nice work

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 03:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just finished mowing the yard and ran (actually drove - can't lie) to the carry out to pick up something to replace my fluids on a hot (actually kinda chilly) day of strenuous mowing (riding mower). I ask for a case of Gatorade (no really, I asked for Bud Light) and the nice gentleman (well, he was kind of an asshole) handed me this right here:

So as I was quite impressed, I said in enthusiasm  "Bengals cans?" That nice gentleman looked down at me with a smile (actually, he looked at me with an "I'm a Browns fan and I hate you " kinda look - told you he was an asshole) and handed me my case. So as I leave and am heading home in the upmost citizen manner, (Bullshit, I was like a kid with a new toy and raced home in hot pursuit of bliss) to put my Who Dey Beer in the fridge. I pulled one out to sip on (I chugged, beer was gone in less than 30 seconds) and thought, "Hey, I should let TBB know these are out there?" (Really, I was seriously thinking about you hores) in case they want to get as souvenirs?

The only issue i have is, you didn't center the can properly in the second pic. 

It makes my acute OCD go into hyper drive. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 09:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only issue i have is, you didn't center the can properly in the second pic. 

It makes my acute OCD go into hyper drive. 

[Image: 6c012247337110491e5961663bc2d8bb--so-fun...y-pics.jpg]

Reply/Quote
hate Bud Light (to the point I would die of thirst before drinking one) but love the cans, please Miller Lite take over the NFL contract
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Bud Light is horrible, imo. But then again most light beers are. I'm hoping Madtree brings back the Blood Orange Psychopathy this season. Great beer, and an awesome can.

[Image: 03-MadTree-Blood_Orange_PsycHOPathy-can-glass-small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Last time I actually paid money for a Budweiser product I couldn't finish the first half a can it was that bad.. if you actually like that stuff you should really consider a taste bud transplant because something is definitely wrong with them. I live in South Carolina and just can't get thirsty enough to drink that crap.. Even when it's 100+ degrees with 99% humidity! 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 30 seconds to chug a beer?  Man, you're slipping, in your old age.  Back in college, I once did a 3 beer bong, in 4.1 seconds.  Ah, the good 'ole days of youth.  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5BeptSdH7M
Reply/Quote

Those be bud lights that say Who-Dey  not Who-Dey beer

I like the can but no way support buying bud light
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 04:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bud Light is horrible, imo. But then again most light beers are. I'm hoping Madtree brings back the Blood Orange Psychopathy this season. Great beer, and an awesome can.

[Image: 03-MadTree-Blood_Orange_PsycHOPathy-can-glass-small.jpg]

Madtree is good stuff.

I saw this last year and was bummed because I already bought my beer for the night.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 05:15 PM)jason Wrote: I still have an unopened can of Hu Dey from 88.

Me too. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2017, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 30 seconds to chug a beer?  Man, you're slipping, in your old age.  Back in college, I once did a 3 beer bong, in 4.1 seconds.  Ah, the good 'ole days of youth.  Cool

Just three?  Geeze Gladys, does your husband drink beer? Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Hey, after the stress I've put my liver through in the last 30yrs? Anything harsher and my liver will say "Fug-Off, I quit!"

Reply/Quote