Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we the AFC’s only chance of having the AFCG outside of Kansas City?
(05-13-2023, 04:43 PM)Housh Wrote: I have no faith in the Chargers until i see Herbert actually earn all that meat riding the media gives him. They are treating him close to Burrow without even an ounce of the success.

Well, he's a major market player who's very congenial to the media.  Not trying justify all the attention, but just offer an explanation as to why.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2023, 12:19 AM)Housh Wrote: Healthy we win that game easily.

And if Lamar is healthy, he keeps them in that game easily...

You can't walk it back with the "well if healthy." No team is fully healthy come playoff time, it's an annoying truth but Baltimore and that shitty team from PA are well run. They aren't going to go away as much as we want them too. I know we all want them to suffer a 90's era like the Bengals did but their ownership groups aren't going to let that happen.

Just be stoked that we have the best QB in the AFC North and this team is set-up to compete for several seasons.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2023, 01:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And if Lamar is healthy, he keeps them in that game easily...

You can't walk it back with the "well if healthy." No team is fully healthy come playoff time, it's an annoying truth but Baltimore and that shitty team from PA are well run. They aren't going to go away as much as we want them too. I know we all want them to suffer a 90's era like the Bengals did but their ownership groups aren't going to let that happen.

Just be stoked that we have the best QB in the AFC North and this team is set-up to compete for several seasons.

All true, thank God we have Burrow to give us the edge because these teams are all good in this Division.
Reply/Quote