Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey all day!
Music 
What's happenin' Bengals Board? Checking and introducing myself. If you can't tell, I'm a music guy, a diehard Kentucky, Bengals, and Reds fan. I'm no rookie to message boards, but I am to this one. I started lurking around the past week or two once it became clear that Marvin is KO'd and wanted to see what names sat atop the leaderboard to replace him. FWIW I wanted Zimmer to takeover back in '10 or '11...whichever it was.

Anyway, I figure now is as good a time as any to sign up and start posting my .02. After that oh-so Bengal dumpster fire of an implosion on Monday Night, I figure there's no way anyone can question my loyalty or bandwagon status to the team if I'm still claiming them this week, right? LOL

WhoDey2 :andy:
[Image: 6zwk79.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:14 PM)CB3UK Wrote: What's happenin' Bengals Board?  Checking and introducing myself.  If you can't tell, I'm a music guy, a diehard Kentucky, Bengals, and Reds fan.  I'm no rookie to message boards, but I am to this one.  I started lurking around the past week or two once it became clear that Marvin is KO'd and wanted to see what names sat atop the leaderboard to replace him.  FWIW I wanted Zimmer to takeover back in '10 or '11...whichever it was.

Anyway, I figure now is as good a time as any to sign up and start posting my .02.  After that oh-so Bengal dumpster fire of an implosion on Monday Night, I figure there's no way anyone can question my loyalty or bandwagon status to the team if I'm still claiming them this week, right?  LOL

WhoDey2  :andy:

Welcome to the boards!  From the sound of your intro, seems like you'll fit in just fine around here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 01:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Welcome to the boards!  From the sound of your intro, seems like you'll fit in just fine around here.

Thanks Sunset.  One question I have so far, I can't seem to give out rep. Drop down menu on the popup doesn't give me any options.  I'm assuming there's an FAQ around here, and I also assume that I probably have to reach a certain post threshold to start giving it out?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 01:09 PM)CB3UK Wrote: Thanks Sunset.  One question I have so far, I can't seem to give out rep. Drop down menu on the popup doesn't give me any options.  I'm assuming there's an FAQ around here, and I also assume that I probably have to reach a certain post threshold to start giving it out?

In the same section that you found the "Introduce yourself" forum, there is another forum called "News, Help and Feedback".  In that section you can find answers to countless FAQs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 01:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In the same section that you found the "Introduce yourself" forum, there is another forum called "News, Help and Feedback".  In that section you can find answers to countless FAQs.

Awesome.  Took me all of 2 seconds to find my answer. Thanks man!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:14 PM)CB3UK Wrote: What's happenin' Bengals Board?  Checking and introducing myself.  If you can't tell, I'm a music guy, a diehard Kentucky, Bengals, and Reds fan.  I'm no rookie to message boards, but I am to this one.  I started lurking around the past week or two once it became clear that Marvin is KO'd and wanted to see what names sat atop the leaderboard to replace him.  FWIW I wanted Zimmer to takeover back in '10 or '11...whichever it was.

Anyway, I figure now is as good a time as any to sign up and start posting my .02.  After that oh-so Bengal dumpster fire of an implosion on Monday Night, I figure there's no way anyone can question my loyalty or bandwagon status to the team if I'm still claiming them this week, right?  LOL

WhoDey2  :andy:

Welcome to the board brother! 
Reply/Quote