Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey handing out Christmas gifts
Not sure who came up with the idea but it was kinda clever.

Jonah Williams getting at UC shirt as well as Burrow getting a book of things to do in Cincinnati were very amusing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OMG was that Dusty Cart making a cameo ?!?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
CJ's expression. LOL
Reply/Quote
That was some funny shit...lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 06:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: OMG was that Dusty Cart making a cameo ?!?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't know why we're not hearing his name in the ROY discussions.  He's doing yeoman's work this season.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 06:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: CJ's expression. LOL

The coal was probably the most expensive gift lol!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 07:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't know why we're not hearing his name in the ROY discussions.  He's doing yeoman's work this season.  

He got snubbed at the Pro Bowl too.

Damn NFL favorites!  

Gaah
Reply/Quote
"Things to Do in Cincinnati" lol
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Hilarious! Hilarious Who Dey
Reply/Quote
What a hilarious troll on Joey B. Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Joe seems kinda like a Richard..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr callling a cat "My dog"
Reply/Quote
I don't know if we get more of an inside look now, but this team seems tight... The atmosphere is great.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/NGreen796/status/1474477661099544578?t=G3oDUkScJ0Q_69dLHw8svA&s=19
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 05:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure who came up with the idea but it was kinda clever.

Jonah Williams getting at UC shirt as well as Burrow getting a book of things to do in Cincinnati were very amusing.

I cracked up at Jonah, Chase getting "UNO", Vonn Bell getting a "bell", and even Burrow laughing at the book of what to do in Cincy.   Hilarious. 
Reply/Quote
There's our MVC !

[Image: FHZlndwWYAY6ucS?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 08:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Joe seems kinda like a Richard..

I have no problem with guys who play chess in a locker room.  

But the kind of guy who leaves it set up right in front of his locker when he is not not playing? .  .  .  .  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I've watched the video on my phone a few times, can anyone explain what it was Tee got?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no problem with guys who play chess in a locker room.  

But the kind of guy who leaves it set up right in front of his locker when he is not not playing? .  .  .  .  Rolleyes

Leaving it set up is a time saver.

I can easily picture Joe as a chess player...Chidobe too

I kind of like the idea of a QB who plays chess. Teaches him to look at the whole board/field, look multiple plays ahead, how not to give your emotions over to your opponent. You can see him playing chess on the field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 09:07 PM)pally Wrote: Leaving it set up is a time saver.

You mean for all those times that you only have about 15 minutes for a game?

Like I said, I have no problem with guys playing chess in the locker room.  It is good for the brain to play games like that.  Just seems a bit pretentious to keep it set up right in front of your locker. 

And I am glad we all are ignoring how crazy it is to judge a guy's personality based on a random 8 second video clip.  
Reply/Quote