Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Dey is a state of mind
Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

Yeah, she has brought a new energy to the Bengals front office, and has completely revamped what had been a very drab, run-of-the-mill social media presence. It's now very creative and even entertaining. 
Reply/Quote
It's so refreshing to see their media catch up with the current era! They're doing a great job this year driving the hype up, too. And in 2020, we need whatever positive hype we can find.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: Elizabeth Blackburn is doing wonders with social media and marketing

Hmm... Pally, you aren't Ms. Blackburn by any chance, are you? Wink

You are:

- incredibly on the ball and fast with team news
- incredibly savvy with social media
- helping spread good fortunes and tidbits on the board here

You are an asset to the board just as she is the Bengals; the similarities are marked.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:07 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hmm... Pally, you aren't Ms. Blackburn by any chance, are you? Wink

You are:

- incredibly on the ball and fast with team news
- incredibly savvy with social media
- helping spread good fortunes and tidbits on the board here

You are an asset to the board just as she is the Bengals; the similarities are marked.

thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

Hilarious

Agree with Truck though...you're a great asset to the board! 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hilarious

Agree with Truck though...you're a great asset to the board! 

Thank you!!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: thanks Truck!!  There is one major difference between Ms Blackburn and me.......the size of our checking accounts

You just praised her, and then you turn around and call her broke...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Awesome job. And agree, Pally is a great board member. She is always on the ball...
Reply/Quote
BTW, just watched that video on my lunch break; WOW, finally stepping into the forefront of media content.

That was awesome. A touch clichéd (as a lot of outlets are doing videos like that), but who cares? SO GOOD!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Love it! We’ve been living in the past and haven’t had positive thoughts for a long time. This really does feel like a new era of Bengals football. Lord, please let this ideology translate into the field!
Reply/Quote
Not much add, but it was a cool video & Elizabeth Blackburn is totally earning props.
Reply/Quote
Considering how long it took the Bengals to join the 21st century, it's refreshing how determined they are to be the rest of the way up to date.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Some folks like to get away
Take a holiday from the neighborhood
Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood
But I'm takin' a Greyhound on the Ohio River line
I'm in a Who-Dey state of mind
Reply/Quote
I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

I scheduled my week so I can be in my chair with a beer tonight for NFL season kickoff lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

I scheduled my week so I can be in my chair with a beer tonight for NFL season kickoff lol.

Damn rights Synric. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I am ready for some football...This has been the slowest most boring irritating offseason I can remember.

Beer and football...Excited
Reply/Quote
meh
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Beer and football...Excited

Yes, and I love the new Gio sig bro.Cheers
Reply/Quote