Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Dey we win
Fantastic win and I have Smith Sr in my fantasy team. Perfect haha.

Reply/Quote
If they lost this game, it would have been completely on Marvin. Give it up to Dalton for looking like the leader we've been waiting for him to be. AJ green......monster game! Clutch Game. Should've been an easy 31-14 win, but I'll take it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is a game we would have lose one or two years ago. This team has grown. 3-0 in the division with Big Ben down is huge.

They won't see us anymore.

Next the Chiefs.

What a hell of a 4th quarter, that was fantastic !
Reply/Quote
Huge Game from AJ and Andy....I HATE the Ravens !!
Reply/Quote
Monster game from A.J. and the team showed toughness. Hope the defense shows better as the season progresses, as they didn't bring it today until the last possible moment.

That's three straight home openers the team has won. This team has shown maturity and if they can sustain it, they can reach new heights this year. Great time for a Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Monster game from A.J. and the team showed toughness.  Hope the defense shows better as the season progresses, as they didn't bring it today until the last possible moment.

That's three straight home openers the team has won.  This team has shown maturity and if they can sustain it, they can reach new heights this year.  Great time for a Who Dey!

Defense played pretty good the first half, and then got lit up in the second. I don't know what the stats look like, but it seemed like we played well on 1st and 2nd down, but seemed to give up a number of closely contested 3rd downs.
Reply/Quote
Did anyone see Steve Smith on the bench mouthing off our Defensive backs Numbers and calling them "F boys"?
Reply/Quote
Can't wait for Harbawl's press conference.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:08 PM)Utts Wrote: Defense played pretty good the first half, and then got lit up in the second. I don't know what the stats look like, but it seemed like we played well on 1st and 2nd down, but seemed to give up a number of closely contested 3rd downs.

They weren't terrible, but I was expecting a more dominant mugging of Flacco, with his lack of weapons and the big lead working in the Bengals' favor, but somehow they always take the game down to the last few minutes. With that said, they had a lead until the scoop and score, so it wasn't all their fault for giving up the lead.

With the refs screwing them on one td and the scoop and score, they showed great poise to come back twice and wrangle the game away from Baltimore. So, it was an awesome game from a toughess standpoint.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Late in the fourth AJ and Andy just went out there and took over the game. It was impressive.

Right after he pushed off for a TD.

One day he'll shut the **** up.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:14 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: They weren't terrible, but I was expecting a more dominant mugging of Flacco, with his lack of weapons and the big lead working in the Bengals' favor, but somehow they always take the game down to the last few minutes.  With that said, they had a lead until the scoop and score, so it wasn't all their fault for giving up the lead.  

With the refs screwing them on one td and the scoop and score, they showed great poise to come back twice and wrangle the game away from Baltimore.  So, it was an awesome game from a toughess standpoint.
To me, that was the biggest thing to take from this victory.  With this kind of determination, they can beat anybody at any time, day or night.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:16 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Right after he pushed off for a TD.

One day he'll shut the **** up.

Yeah, Steve Smith blatantly pushed off on the TD. Lest we forget he also got away with blatant OPI on a TD against us last season.
Reply/Quote
This Ravens team may be 0-3, but they are good enough to beat most teams in the league.

This was a great win. On the road. Come from behind twice. When Dalton had a major miscue in the fourth quarter he came back on fire instead of crumbling.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:12 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Did anyone see Steve Smith on the bench mouthing off our Defensive backs Numbers and calling them "F boys"?

He who laughs last...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:18 PM)McC Wrote: To me, that was the biggest thing to take from this victory.  With this kind of determination, they can beat anybody at any time, day or night.

Almost every big break went against them this game, but they found a way to win especially after losing the lead .... twice! There was the unlucky fourth down stoppage of Levine where he fumbles the ball forward and gets the first down. There was the total b.s call on the Eifert TD, there was the scoop and score, losing the lead again on a Steve Smith TD, but they ripped the game away from Baltimore against their frothing crowd! This win was AWESOME! in so many ways.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:25 PM)McC Wrote: He who laughs last...

The look on his face before one of the last plays of the game was priceless!
Reply/Quote