Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Enjoying Baseball This Season?
Normally, I think baseball's boring and the Reds, aside from a few above average seasons, haven't been a serious threat since the early 90s.

However, with Cruz and now Votto being back, the Reds are a serious threat and it's a blast to watch them!

I also think that the pitch clock making the games go a lot faster has also renewed my interest.

I'm loving watching the games and I'm actually following the league a little to see where the Reds stand.

Anyone else?

My friend also put a parlay bet on the Reds to win the World Series and the Bengals to win the Super Bowl, which I don't know if I'll get the same odds, but I'm going to go to the Reds game Sunday and stop by Hard Rock downtown to do the same.

It's a great time to be a Cincinnatian!
Reply/Quote
Too soon to call the Reds World Series material. They are hot right now though. We still need another starting pitcher. Watch for some trades.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm way more invested than I ever dreamed I'd be. However World Series this year? ummmmm I'm not saying it's impossible. But they'll have to get at least one quality starter and have a couple of the youngins come back hot!

Ashcraft and Lodolo both looked like they could be quality starters to begin the season. Then the wheels fell off!

And the other bad news is they'll probably have to give up somebody good to get a upper tier starter. But no matter what happens down the road? Cincinnati baseball is still gonna be fun this summer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote