Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Should be the new QB Coach?
(01-15-2016, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Coordinating and coaching a position is just too difficult.   Qb fundamentals would suffer and development of AJM would be stunted as well .

If millionaires can buy their own gatorade and practice out in the snow, I assure you Mike Brown can make an OC be the QB coach, too.  Dual job duties for singular titles are what make men tough.  Is Zampeseseszeze afraid of hard work?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No because then who would we promote when zampese is a head coach somewhere

LoL......that dude ain't going anywhere else but here.

(01-15-2016, 06:14 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [Image: BqlHlvfCEAAYR2g.png]

......well.....he CAN throw it over a mountain......

StLucieBengal
(01-15-2016, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Coordinating and coaching a position is just too difficult.   Qb fundamentals would suffer and development of AJM would be stunted as well .

And we don't have any sorta be GM's.   We have 1 GM.   And a personnel director.  Along with a head coach with say on the roster.

Zampese was so good at teaching fundamentals.....Dalton had to hire a conultantNinja

I don't think we'd miss a bit.  Well , except for the coordinating part.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 08:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: LoL......that dude ain't going anywhere else but here.

......well.....he CAN throw it over a mountain......

StLucieBengal

Zampese was so good at teaching fundamentals.....Dalton had to hire a conultantNinja

I don't think we'd miss a bit.  Well , except for the coordinating part.

Thanks for making my name in 60 font.

But NFL rules dictate that coaches can't spend time with players like they used to be able. So that requires hiring personal coaches. Thank the Union for this.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 08:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thanks for making my name in 60 font.  

But NFL rules dictate that coaches can't spend time with players like they used to be able.   So that requires hiring personal coaches.    Thank the Union for this.

You're welcome....but you need to thank LG's compatibility with this site for that. It does strange things.

I've seen a lot of similar tendencies among Kitna , Palmer , and Andy.  Palmer got better after leaving....Andy got better after House.  I'm thanking better instruction. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote