Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Thinks They Will See Ugly??
Look for late hits on our tackled WRs.

I predict that Peko, of all people, gets in a scrum.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 07:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The only thing I bet we see is some poor officiating and a couple "scrums", where no punches are thrown but there is a lot of verbal taunting.  I just hope no one takes the bait.  Beat them on the field, and let them be gripping a lot the final week of the season needing to beat a winless Browns team to make the playoffs.  

If that actually happens, with the Brown's lone win being against pissburgh and sending them home with no playoffs and handing it to the Bengals on a silver platter, not only do I think the Bengals would go on and win the Super Bowl, but I think pitt would go in to a ten-year tailspin of suckage....the stuff dreams are made of...

I misread your quote, you'll understand why I say that, when you read your rep comment. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 07:14 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Mike Mitchell will knock two Bengals out of the game with cheap shots, and the Steelers will go home and cry about dirty play by the Bengals.

You can be sure they will go after Eifert because they fear him.  If AJ was playing, they would go after him for the same reason. 

They will be in Burfict's face all day, trying to push him too far, diving at his knees, etc.  Same for Pacman.   There will most certainly be the game within the game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The one guy that plays "as hard" Ninja as the Steelers and the Steelers cry about him.
I'd like to see our entire team play as hard, just this one game.
If we don't come out on fire, well.... Hey, Marv, there is a HC job that opened up in L.A. Have a safe trip!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
WTH is this crap?

[Image: UWD3.jpg]

That was an ad at the bottom of the page.

I guess when a door closes a window opens... and maybe another one for free.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote