Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are any of these players and how do you lose to them?
The Bengals gave up 16 first downs and 5 yards a play to these people. lol

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I said at the beginning, the only skill player I recognize is Washington and we’d still lose.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals gave up 16 first downs and 5 yards a play to these people. lol

Both, below average numbers for a winning team which points to just how crappy your crappy players are when playing against truly, championship quality crappy competition. 

Tomlin should glare at you with those bugeyes for posting this. 

#selfsmack

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That's easy to answer. We're on a mission for Joe Burrow. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Both, below average numbers for a winning team which points to just how crappy your crappy players are when playing against truly, championship quality crappy competition. 

Tomlin should glare at you with those bugeyes for posting this. 

#selfsmack

I think you missed his point.  They were practically signing guys off the street for this one.  

Also, you don't need the comma after "Both". 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 01:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think you missed his point.  They were practically signing guys off the street for this one.  

Also, you don't need the comma after "Both". 

First of all, the Bengals have players that should still be, on, the, street. 

2nd, yes i do, unless i use the word "are". 

Butthead.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
WOW!!!!!!

And I thought Mason Rudolph was awful. But good lord Andy Dalton might go postal. And I wouldn't blame him!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 02:31 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And I thought Mason Rudolph was awful.  

Yes. He definitely is. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 01:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First of all, the Bengals have players that should still be, on, the, street. 

2nd, yes i do, unless i use the word "are". 

Butthead.

The comma is still not necessary; it is not an effective replacement.  Without the “are” you have no verb for your subject.  

Beavis.  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I said at the beginning, the only skill player I recognize is Washington and we’d still lose.

And he came in yesterday averaging 2.6 catches per game, 46 receiving yards per game and 1 TD on the year. And he's been our #2 receiver all season.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 06:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The comma is still not necessary; it is not an effective replacement.  Without the “are” you have no verb for your subject.  

Beavis.  

It's my comma and i will do with it as i, please. 

Stuart.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 09:28 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I said at the beginning, the only skill player I recognize is Washington and we’d still lose.

Benny Smell is actually a decent back, and the kid is a gamer. All hustle.

But yeah, we suck....lol. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's easy to answer.  We're on a mission for Joe Burrow.   Cool

All part of the master plan aaah hahaha  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 08:11 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And he came in yesterday averaging 2.6 catches per game, 46 receiving yards per game and 1 TD on the year. And he's been our #2 receiver all season.

I guess I was basing it on guys who were on the team before Wednesday.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals gave up 16 first downs and 5 yards a play to these people. lol

they are not people, they ARE idiots just like the idiots that follow them!
By the way, we all know you being a fan of the stoolers, you can't count to 6 so who was it that told you and spelled your name???!!! Go get a job fool! and an education!

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 12:01 AM)RASCAL Wrote: they are not people, they ARE idiots just like the idiots that follow them!
By the way, we all know you being a fan of the stoolers, you can't count to 6 so who was it that told you and spelled your name???!!! Go get a job fool! and an education!

Spelling and counting are unrelated skills.  Perhaps you can get someone to teach you the difference.  
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 12:16 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Spelling and counting are unrelated skills.  Perhaps you can get someone to teach you the difference.  

it certainly won't be you! Wink

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 10:28 AM)RASCAL Wrote: it certainly won't be you! Wink

Agreed.  Perhaps we can find an expert in special education then ... 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 04:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Agreed.  Perhaps we can find an expert in special education then ... 

now that would be you!!! Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 02:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. He definitely is. 

And Duck Hodges might still be better than Baker Mayfield.

He's not bad in commercials, though.  Still not as good as Peyton....
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote