Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are ur not consensus guys?
Who are ur not top consensus guys who are ur ill die on this hill, ride or die players u just know will be great. I generally have 2-3 This year it’s #1(obviously)
Jordan love

#2. Kj hill

#3. Trey Adams.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2020, 07:13 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Who are ur not top consensus guys who are ur ill die on this hill, ride or die players u just know will be great. I generally have 2-3 This year it’s #1(obviously)
Jordan love

#2. Kj hill

#3. Trey Adams.

Clyde Edwards Helaire

Jacob Phillips

Akeem Davis Gaither

Jordyn Brooks

Michael Pittman JR
Reply/Quote
I believe Zach Baun is going to have a nice career.

On the other hand, I think herbert is going to have a middle of the road career, maybe a good back up qb type after his arm hype settles down
Reply/Quote
Curtis Weaver

Jeremy Chinn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The guy I really like is Evan Weaver. He is all over the field and had some of the most natural LB instincts I have seen.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2020, 12:29 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: The guy I really like is Evan Weaver. He is all over the field and had some of the most natural LB instincts I have seen.

I get it when you turn on tape, I just need to see him run. I question if he had played SEC speed if he'd have looked as good. A good combine for him could go a long way for his draft status. If he runs a 4.8 or worse people are going to shy away but a 4.7 (as silly as .1 second sounds) could be huge.
Reply/Quote
Edge Julian Okwara
LB Logan Wilson
WR Joe Reed
OG Terrence Steele
RB Cam Akers (Since I've been watching Running backs recently lol.)
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2020, 12:29 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: The guy I really like is Evan Weaver. He is all over the field and had some of the most natural LB instincts I have seen.

To me, Weaver is Paul Dawson but with an actual work ethic.
His elite instincts will compensate for his lack of speed at times, but he's so slow that there will be points of frustration with him not getting where he needs to be at times.
If he's still there on Day 3, I do consider him.

As for guys I really like that I don't think there's the same consensus on:
Andrew Thomas
Justin Madubuike
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Garrett Marino
Tyler Huntley
Bryce Hall
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote