Falcons
4.69%
3 4.69%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you guys pulling for?
Very simple for me. I am rooting Patriots all the way. If the 49ers were in it this year, I would wish for 49ers vs Pats in the super bowl. Why? As the only two franchises with 5 rings, would be awesome to see someone else with 6 rings besides the scumbags. I've gotten over the hatred of the 49ers since the 90s, so it wouldn't bother me to see them win their 6th.

I love Zimmer, loved his coaching when he was here, don't like (despise?) Mike Brown for letting him go, but having said all that, I hope the Vikings lose in their very first playoff game. Maybe I'm a bit of a "sore loser" or whatever, but once you leave the Bengals, I don't wish any success for you (especially in the case of coaches being stolen from our team). Same reason why I hope Hue Jack does diddly Jack in Cleveland. So, simple, I only want the Pats to win out of the teams left over. Don't like the Saints or their QB, don't like any of the other teams for one reason or the other, and while I usually would root for underdogs, I don't like teams like the Jags or the extremely lucky but crappy Titans. But this week anyway I will be a Jaguars fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 09:08 PM)OB1 Wrote: When/if the Pats get #7, “Sixburgh” will have one less thing to crow about. I don’t live in close proximity to enough Patriot fans to care about how obnoxious they are.

How about we just win a couple of SB's ourselves? They have won 2 in 38 years. I could easily debate a Steelers fan with a SB win or 2 under the belt. 

I could say stuff like "Nobody cares about 40 years ago, look at all those Browns championships everyone ignores!" 

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 10:03 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: How about we just win a couple of SB's ourselves? 

[Image: stop-stop-im-gonna-pee-13855639.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: stop-stop-im-gonna-pee-13855639.png]

I know...i know.. but..have you seen the state of the AFC lately?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
Surprised by the support for the Jags. I obviously hope they beat Pittsburgh, but I hope the Pats completely destroy them. Jalen Ramsey can go straight to Hell.

I really don’t care who wins as long as it’s not the Steelers, but I voted Vikings for Zimmer.

Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for the Steelers because everyone I root for loses.
Reply/Quote
1. Vikings or Eagles. For Zimmer and My uncle is a diehard Eagles fan, and he's not the stereotype Eagles fan like New Yorkers and Bostonians talk about. He's a good guy and deserves his team to finally win one.

2. Titans/Saints. For the QBs for two different reasons. Drew Brees to put him into HOF status if he's not there already. Tired of hearing "Brady.. Big Ben... Brady... They've won multiple SB's .. Brady Big Ben..." Also, for the underdog Mariota.

3. Falcons/Jags. Ehh Could be worse (See #4). Don't like or dislike these two teams

4. Patriots/Steelers. Dont like how these teams have obviously been helped through the years by way of referees. (also, See #2)
Reply/Quote
Brees is already a first ballet HoFer. Not even a question.

Reply/Quote
In the year 2525 the Bengals will be declared the retroactive 2017 super bowl champions if every other NFL city is destroyed except for Cincinnati.. You gotta think positive about our future.. Ya suppose Mikey will still be around in 591 years?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I voted for the Saints.  I've been married to a Louisiana girl for 27 years (and she's a die-hard Saints fan).  But if they falter, I'd root for the Vikings, 'cuz I like Zimmer.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 09:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well PB, I know that they're your division rivals, but I'm pulling for the Vikings.  Coach Zimmer has a special place in my heart, and I really want to see him succeed.

In the AFC, I'm a fan of the Jags and Titans.  Even though a bit of a bad blood thing started with the Bengals/Jags this year, they're playing the Steelers.  I root for just about any team playing against the Steelers.  And, who couldn't jump on the Titans bandwagon versus the Evil Empire?  The Titans are an old school designed team, with a QB so determined to win that he'll even throw himself a TD to get the job done.

(Written in my best John Madden voice)

FIFY

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Not really watching or cheering, but I guess I would answer Vikings. If they don't win it, then the Pats, because they are the only team in the AFC that could realistically beat the Steelers (sorry Titans and Jags, but thems the facts) and we would simultaneously get to laugh at the PoS Steelers/Steelers fans for losing, and also because then the Patriots would have 6 rings too maybe then Steelers fans could just shut TF up about 6 rings (unlikely, I know).

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
My gf is a Jaguars fan and the Zimmer/Keenum story is a nice one...but I guess realistically I'm going with NE as usual. The idea of Brady and Bellichick having as many rings as the Steelers do in their entire existence would make Steeler nation wonderfully miserable.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 09:52 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not really watching or cheering, but I guess I would answer Vikings. If they don't win it, then the Pats, because they are the only team in the AFC that could realistically beat the Steelers (sorry Titans and Jags, but thems the facts) and we would simultaneously get to laugh at the PoS Steelers/Steelers fans for losing, and also because then the Patriots would have 6 rings too maybe then Steelers fans could just shut TF up about 6 rings (unlikely, I know).

The Jags kicked the shit out of the Steelers earlier this season. I’m sure it will be a much closer game this time around, but they absolutely are capable of beating them again. That defense is for real.

Reply/Quote