Other (post your choice)
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you voting for?
The way this election is shaping up, it looks like it will be Trump on the Republican side and Clinton on the Democrat side.

I will most likely vote for Gary Johnson as will my daughter. My wife will most likely vote for Trump since she is a Republican. My oldest son will vote for Clinton since he's a filthy Liberal, lol(inside joke). And my youngest son won't vote because his brain is stuck at 13 years old and don't care.

In your house, how do you see the election playing out?

Let's try and see if our little community here in P&R has the pulse of the nation and we'll revisit this thread after the election if it ends up being Trump vs Clinton.

Poll coming soon
Nervous

Seriously, Super Tuesday isn't even over yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I won't vote for a racist or a wealthy flip flopping politician that claims to be liberal, yet is a hawk and a Wall Street shill.

If these are my options, I'm voting for Jill Stein.
Well, I'm not american but really is Trump gonna be your next president ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(03-01-2016, 11:21 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, I'm not american but really is Trump gonna be your next president ?

If he wins, it will be more about how sick people are of politicians than how much they like him.   I just can't wait to see how he's gonna make Mexico pay for a wall.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Gary Johnson again
(03-01-2016, 11:36 PM)McC Wrote: If he wins, it will be more about how sick people are of politicians than how much they like him.  

Yes and no. They like him because they're sick of politicians.

Two reasons why Trump is popular is because more people today than ever, (the majority), believe Muslims are at odds with American values. Most Americans also believe Muslim Americans are doing nothing but sitting on their ass and being silent.

Conservatives hate and distrust liberals more now than ever and vice versa,  and dislike for the Federal Government is at an all time high.
Trump is an outsider, not a part of the political establishment in Washington.
I really don't know.  Whatever candidate who will legalize the weed will get my vote.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

As of right now, Ted Cruz.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Monty Brewster
Ninja
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I really don't know.  Whatever candidate who will legalize the weed will get my vote.

Gary Johnson
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Whoever I have to. Trump is a jack-wad.

It concerns me when people act like Hillary would be just as bad as Trump.
(03-02-2016, 10:31 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I really don't know.  Whatever candidate who will legalize the weed will get my vote.

rand Paul dropped out. I'd guess Bernie would be the next most likely.
(03-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The way this election is shaping up, it looks like it will be Trump on the Republican side and Clinton on the Democrat side.

I will most likely vote for Gary Johnson as will my daughter. My wife will most likely vote for Trump since she is a Republican. My oldest son will vote for Clinton since he's a filthy Liberal, lol(inside joke). And my youngest son won't vote because his brain is stuck at 13 years old and don't care.

In your house, how do you see the election playing out?

Let's try and see if our little community here in P&R has the pulse of the nation and we'll revisit this thread after the election if it ends up being Trump vs Clinton.

Poll coming soon

Why would you vote for Gary Johnson? Just throwing your vote away. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
(03-02-2016, 12:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why would you vote for Gary Johnson? Just throwing your vote away. 

Just because the guy you voted for won doesn't mean you made the best use of your vote.
(03-02-2016, 12:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Why would you vote for Gary Johnson? Just throwing your vote away. 

No vote for your conscience is a wasted vote. Unless you live in a battleground state (which I know many of you do as Ohioans), your vote doesn't matter if it's not for the candidate of the party that runs the state. But even then, if you don't like either party party candidates, why cast a vote for either?

By your logic, a vote for a Republican in Maryland be just as useless as a vote for Gary Johnson. Anyone padding Romney's popular vote in Maryland didn't help him with electoral votes. At least you can make a statement by padding Johnson's numbers and showing Republicans that they could get that support by being more libertarian. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-02-2016, 01:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No vote for your conscience is a wasted vote. Unless you live in a battleground state (which I know many of you do as Ohioans), your vote doesn't matter if it's not for the candidate of the party that runs the state. But even then, if you don't like either party party candidates, why cast a vote for either?

By your logic, a vote for a Republican in Maryland be just as useless as a vote for Gary Johnson. Anyone padding Romney's popular vote in Maryland didn't help him with electoral votes. At least you can make a statement by padding Johnson's numbers and showing Republicans that they could get that support by being more libertarian. 

THANK YOU.   Additionally, when you vote for a 3rd party the popular vote counts towards reaching the 5% required to establish the party (Libertarian in this case) as a viable 3rd party and (lots of details here that I won't go into) for THAT reason voting for a 3rd party can count MORE than voting D or R.

Unless you live in Ohio or Florida there is a pretty good chance your vote for a D or R gets tossed into a giant vat and mixed in with the rest.  But hey, you have a better chance of "winning" right?  I don't see why people don't get this.

Is it just because he's a 3rd party?  Should people who voted for McCain and Romney feel like they should have voted for Obama since he won?  I just don't get the mindset. Even people who think voting for a 3rd party is a waste tend to agree with the notion of a 3rd option being a good idea...yet doing something to get to that point is seen as a stupid waste. Meh, this is exactly how the powers that be want people to feel.
(03-02-2016, 12:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Whoever I have to. Trump is a jack-wad.

It concerns me when people act like Hillary would be just as bad as Trump.

My problem with Hillary is she would basically just keep our government limping along with the status quo of big money and big business making all the rules and laws, more "free" trade agreements, more tax breaks for Wall Street, more wars, etc.
(03-02-2016, 06:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: My problem with Hillary is she would basically just keep our government limping along with the status quo of big money and big business making all the rules and laws, more "free" trade agreements, more tax breaks for Wall Street, more wars, etc.

^this^ which is why I'm hoping for Bernie to get the nomination.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(03-02-2016, 11:50 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Monty Brewster
Ninja

None of the above