• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did/do you like Best?
Chad Johnson/Ochocinco

[Image: 71DNsWuCyXL._AC_SY606_.jpg]

OR

AJ Green

[Image: 71Ib25gGKkL._AC_SY445_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For me, without a doubt Chad Johnson. Some might not have liked his antics, but I found them entertaining and it made watching the Bengals fun. After suffering through the '90s, Johnson helped make the franchise relevant again and enjoyable to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 12:51 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Chad Johnson/Ochocinco

[Image: 71DNsWuCyXL._AC_SY606_.jpg]

OR

AJ Green

[Image: 71Ib25gGKkL._AC_SY445_.jpg]

I actually prefer Chad over AJ but AJ over Ocho. Chad became too much of a head case when he changed his name which is sad because he was really on a great run.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Chad for sure, he was talented and made the game fun to watch, I liked the guy.
Reply/Quote
Chad gets the edge because he made the Bengals fun again after years of misery.
Reply/Quote
Chad before the HOF jacket and Ocho became more important to him than the game.
Reply/Quote
Chad said it best when he said he "made it fun to be a bengal's fan again"
Reply/Quote
AJ had more potential but Chad, to date, has been more productive and entertaining.
AJ is entering his 10th year as a Bengal and Chad spent 10 years as a Bengal.

For AJ to pass Chad for franchise career receiving records, AJ needs to get:
150 receptions
1877 yards
4 TDs

If AJ had been healthier, he very likely would have passed Chad already (he's missed roughly 2 years worth of games over his career).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is a tough one. Both great players, both with rare agility and mind boggling body control. Both having a huge effect on games. Both beautiful to watch. Both known to work their behinds off.

Two players with virtually opposite personalities. Chad was very entertaining and outgoing, from AJ hardly ever a peep.

I flipped a coin and it landed on its edge and stayed there.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
While I thought Chad Johnson was great -- Chad Ochocinco not so much -- I'm going with Adriel Jeremiah Green.  For me their on the field talents were equivalent but their off the field behavior wasn't -- and I prefer AJ's quiet family man demeanor. 

Let's see a comparison of Cris Collinsworth and Isaac Curtis!
Reply/Quote
Chad is hands down the best WR the Bengals have ever had. He had a three year stretch ('04-'06) where he was arguably the best WR in football.

It wore a bit thin at the end, but he was also quite entertaining and made the Bengals both fun and relevant in national discussion.

Also keep in mind he did all of this playing against perennially great Steelers/Ravens defenses loaded with Hall of Famers for 4 games out of every 16, having to worry about getting his head blown up every time he went across the middle.

Chad going against the softer AFCN defenses of late, with the extra protections that QBs and WRs have now... he would have put up monstrous numbers.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
AJ ALL DAY for me.. Class act..and a HOF if he can get back to health for a few years
Reply/Quote
I lean Chad, but to be fair and out of respect for the question as it relates to Bengals history, it should wait until AJ is done.

Supposedly he'll be back without missing a beat.

If that's the case don't discount what a little post season success will do for a career. AJ involved in a playoff win with future Hall of Famer Burrow and it's Chad who??? for generations to come.

We've wasted both their talent (or having a star wideout is overrated).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You have gone too far with this post. I refuse to choose.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like AJ the best, he just hasn't been able to stay healthy but his talent is generational and he made Dalton better than
he actually is and other back up QB's, he is that good. More class then Chad and can/could just snatch the ball out of the
air and go up for the ball as good as any WR of all time.

Chad has grown on me after he retired though, gotta say and was always very entertaining and his toe tap on the sidelines
was the best in the NFL at the time. Problem is, AJ can do this as good as Chad too.

Bigger, faster, more talented...

Adriel Jeremiah Green.
Reply/Quote
Chad was a better character, but I feel AJ is the better athlete. Since this ain't WWE, I'll take the athlete.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green.

No disrespect for Chad though. He's one of the few greats that doesn't trash the team or organization. He spent his own money to help get them on TV during the blackout days... He recently paid a lady's rent in Columbus too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 08:41 PM)jason Wrote: AJ Green.

No disrespect for Chad though. He's one of the few greats that doesn't trash the team or organization. He spent his own money to help get them on TV during the blackout days... He recently paid a lady's rent in Columbus too.

Chad is a good brother, love the guy. Cool
Reply/Quote
Toughest one yet for me. Probably my two favorite Bengals of all time. I went with Chad though, as he was the main reason I got back into following the team after years of indifference.

Reply/Quote
Digging these polls, Marlon. Keep them coming.

Reply/Quote