Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do You watch for the Draft
I know there are a few options for watching the Draft ESPN NFL Network

Does anyone have a preference?

Also does anyone watch Pat McAfee This year he will have Bill Belichick for the draft

https://theathletic.com/5423709/2024/04/17/bill-belichick-pat-mcafee-nfl-draft-co-host/
Reply/Quote
I have no choice, I watch ABC and am happy to have it. Will be watching Draft Day earlier on Thursday once again...

Becoming a tradition, let's throw some lap tops around!!!MadSmackYeah
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 01:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know there are a few options for watching the Draft ESPN NFL Network

Also does anyone watch Pat McAfee   This year he will have Bill Belichick for the draft

https://theathletic.com/5423709/2024/04/17/bill-belichick-pat-mcafee-nfl-draft-co-host/

What will Bill Belichick say right after pick #17 is taken ?

"We're on to Cincinnati"   Wub
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 02:03 PM)depthchart Wrote: What will Bill Belichick say right after pick #17 is taken ?

"We're on to Cincinnati"   Wub

lol one of the Guys on Pats show is a Patriots fan and has that saying tattooed on him
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 01:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have no choice, I watch ABC and am happy to have it. Will be watching Draft Day earlier on Thursday once again...

Becoming a tradition, let's throw some lap tops around!!!MadSmackYeah

Same - of the options I only have ABC, so that's what I'll watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NFLN.

THe year they simulcasted was interesting, but I don't want to watch ESPN, thanks.

DJ is significantly more invaluable than Kiper/McShay
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 04:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: NFLN.

THe year they simulcasted was interesting, but I don't want to watch ESPN, thanks.

DJ is significantly more invaluable than Kiper/McShay

You're behind the times.  McShay was fired.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 01:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I know there are a few options for watching the Draft ESPN NFL Network

Also does anyone watch Pat McAfee   This year he will have   Bill Belichick for the draft

NFL Network.

Love Rich Eisen.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I grew up watching it on ESPN. I'm still there.
Reply/Quote
Ah man, I watch Kiper. I may be one of the few but I love that guy. Great entertainment. Plus, now he's trading on seniority and you feel him getting some respect. I love it.

He'll never get the credit for it but he was McPherson's biggest fan. I remember he was talking about him like the next Jason Hanson despite countless mocks ranking Jose Borregales first. Fast forward three years and where's Mac? I'd say he looks like Hanson. Where's Borregales? Long gone. Point Kiper. :)
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 05:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: NFL Network.

Love Rich Eisen.

Yeah, I would watch Rich if I had a choice.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 05:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I grew up watching it on ESPN.  I'm still there.

Same. I can appreciate the different perspectives form NFL Network but as much as I dislike some of ESPNs antics...it's the OG draft home and Kiper's voice is nostalgic. 
Reply/Quote
I don't have the NFL Network so I watch ESPN/ABC. I also like to avoid online people tweeting the pick before it is announced. I'll monitor this forum for takes but wait until many picks have passed. No spoilers for me.
Reply/Quote
Kiper kind of gets on my nerves, but old habits are hard to beat and I still watch him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 06:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't have the NFL Network so I watch ESPN/ABC. I also like to avoid online people tweeting the pick before it is announced. I'll monitor this forum for takes but wait until many picks have passed. No spoilers for me.

Same here, I will put my phone down and will stay away from the computer while our picks are coming up.

I like to watch it live and respond afterwards on JN and here in the Draft forum.
Reply/Quote
I keep NFL Network and ESPN on the split-screen and just go to whichever one is most relevant for what I'm interested in. That way, I can also see when they highlight us or any player that we could be interested in.

If either one goes into circle-jerks for the Steelers or Ravens (or even the Pats), I'll definitely switch off from that.

Hopefully, I'll spend time discussing the successful pick on whew for a while and then roll to the Tavern. I'd also view instant reactions on Twitter and on the web in general.
Reply/Quote
I also watch both. I need to get another tv set up so I don’t have to flip back and forth
I like all of the draft “experts” but I think the NFL network guys are more in tune with NFL front offices and most have actual experience working in NFL front offices
The espn guys are more entertainers but still fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
Whichever one is talking about what I want to hear. I have no allegiance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2024, 07:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, I will put my phone down and will stay away from the computer while our picks are coming up.

I like to watch it live and respond afterwards on JN and here in the Draft forum.

C'mon Nate, I will need help battling the jr GMs on here!!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
I used to watch ESPN but spent more time on the NFL Network last year. But I’m flabbergasted so many don’t have it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote