Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
Staley is an absolute moron calling that time out. I'm 100% convinced the Raiders leave it a tie if he doesn't do that bullshit.
Reply/Quote
Are people really upset Oakland won? I'd rather face Oakland at home on a shorter than normal week, than NE
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)pally Wrote: we'll play an emotionally and physically exhausted Raiders team on a short week...works for me

I know every time we think we have an advantage it blows up in our faces, but a win and your in OT Sunday night game against a divisional rival and a short week sounds like a tall order to bounce back from.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:19 AM)sloSTI Wrote: Are people really upset Oakland won?  I'd rather face Oakland at home on a shorter than normal week, than NE

I think its that it would have knocked the Steeles out.
Reply/Quote
Now Bengal fans , game is a sell out so let's not sell too many to Raider fans..:)
Reply/Quote
Not sure how the greatest QB in a decade isn’t in the playoffs. But now he knows he can play in the Pro Bowl game. Maybe Lamar can take a few snaps as well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hopefully they don’t rent any cars while here.
Reply/Quote
why d. carr dropping names, a. rodgers texting him
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:19 AM)TheFan Wrote: Staley is an absolute moron calling that time out. I'm 100% convinced the Raiders leave it a tie if he doesn't do that bullshit.

Disagree, they would have run the ball just like they did previous plays, 
Reply/Quote
Carr “The timeout definitely affected the strategy”
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: that timeout lol, raiders were playing to tie before that. easiest FG ever, make and you're in, miss and you're in

Roger made the call.

Reply/Quote
Welp, the Chargers deserved to lose. Dropping Herbert back 64 times didn't turn out to be the best idea. And kinda like our game he had some receivers get wide open. Raiders D played okay but clearly ran out of gas finally. I suspect we will have a back or TE helping Prince/Johnson with Crosby.
Reply/Quote
Bengals would rather play Raiders than Patriots. They've already beaten LV (out there), and NE would be a formidable opponent.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:18 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You wonder what happens if Chargers don’t take a time out there.

Carr just now said in post-game interview that the Charger TO changed the Raider strategy.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:22 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Roger made the call.

Shouldn't be laughing this hard, but good one lol
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:19 AM)TheFan Wrote: Staley is an absolute moron calling that time out. I'm 100% convinced the Raiders leave it a tie if he doesn't do that bullshit.

Of course they do and it was at that moment I wanted the Raiders to win
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Classic example of a coach losing a game for their players.
Reply/Quote
Love the short week , late game ot game, west team traveling to us,

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Raiders preferred going into Cincinnati over KC.  They could've just kneeled it and made it to the playoffs.  Quite the disrespect from them.

Burrow is watching.

[Image: Joe-Burrow-injury-knee.jpg?quality=80&strip=all]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh was basically saved by a weird timeout.
Reply/Quote