Packers
Cowboys
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you guys hate more?
In the NFC. Packers or the Cowboys?
Reply/Quote
I don’t hate either (only the Steelers). I’d say I’m indifferent towards the Cowboys. Your Packers have the most talented QB I’ve ever seen play, so I do enjoy watching them at least.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Should definitely put 49ers there instead of Packers because of their wins over Bengals in the 80’s. Some people also found the Seahawks irritating when they had LOB but I personally liked them. There really isn’t any NFC team that I dislike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I live in Oklahoma. I hate the Cowboys and their goofy fans here.
Reply/Quote
I don't hate either. I used to like the Cowboys when Landry was there, and I used to admire the Packers grit back when Lombardi was there with Starr, Taylor, and Horning.

When Jerry Jones came along the warm fuzzy left immediately.

The only beef I have with the Packers today, is the subtle arrogance of Rodgers. Not dissing his ability, just the same subtle arrogance, just a little 'under the surface' opposed to Brady's 'above the surface'.

However the team I root against regardless of who they are playing, are the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I like the Packers and could care less about the Cowboys.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Don't like the Cowboys at all. I'm alright with the Packers. And the Packers fans are pretty cool. How can you not like anyone that likes to get drunk and wear cheese hats?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I can't hate the Packers, even though I was a Lions fan in the Barry Sanders era. The only publicly-owned team in the NFL, a solid non-douchey fan base, and Rodgers seems like a good dude who always plays hard and holds his teammates accountable. It's cool to see a hardscrabble, blue collar town like Green Bay have a quality team.

The Cowboys, on the other hand, are owned by a douchebag, have douchebag fans, and deserve all the venom spewed their way.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Packers are really a hated team.. if anything, as a football fan, I'm more mad at the Packers leadership for not surrounding the greatest QB of all time with enough talent. What a waste.

But the Cowboys? I hate how much coverage they get for how mediocre they often are. People can't stop talking about this team, yet I feel they are often similar to the Bengals.

Don't really hate either though. Mine probably goes Steelers, then Patriots... and that's probably it.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:04 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Should definitely put 49ers there instead of Packers because of their wins over Bengals in the 80’s. Some people also found the Seahawks irritating when they had LOB but I personally liked them. There really isn’t any NFC team that I dislike.

This.  As others have stated, there's really only one team I can't stand......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:33 AM)thillan Wrote: Don't really hate either though. Mine probably goes Steelers, then Patriots... and that's probably it.

Yes, but if not for those Patsie's domination of the Stoolers......those asshats would most likely have a few more rings to gloat over. Sick

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, but if not for those Patsie's domination of the Stoolers......those asshats would most likely have a few more rings to gloat over. Sick

Mark it down you guys will beat Pittsburgh this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 10:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: In the NFC. Packers or the Cowboys?

Have nothing but love for the Pack.  Hate the Cowboys completely.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 10:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: In the NFC. Packers or the Cowboys?

I kind of like the Packers and I'm basically neutral on the Cowboys.  I used to hate the Browns, but it's basically like actively rooting against a kid at the Special Olympics at this point, so I'm pretty neutral there.  The Steelers are the only team I currently hate.  
Reply/Quote
I don't dislike the Packers, I just dislike Aaron Rodgers.
Same how I feel about the Brewers. I don't dislike them, I just dislike Ryan Braun.

I don't think I have anybody I currently dislike on the Cowboys, though. I think it's laughable how horribly overrated their QB was, but I liked Witten before he retired, Marion Barber 3rd was a monster a handful of years back, and I like Elliott's running. So I guess I technically hate the Packers more, even though I only dislike Rodgers on the team. (Sorry Packerbacker.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't particularly hate either, but I'll pick the Cowboys, since they (and the refs) absolutely robbed my wife's Lions of a playoff win a few years back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I hate Pittsburgh and San Francisco. I refuse to acknowledge Dallas as America’s team. That’s all

Reply/Quote
Hate the cowshitters for specific reasons  but primarily because good friends of mine were forced out of their homes on short notice so that team could put a parking lot on the land their apartments were located on. They were there one day and the next the entire complex was completely leveled without a trace that entire families ever lived there.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote