Who do you like Best?
Cris Collinsworth

[Image: s-l640.jpg]

OR

Isaac Curtis

[Image: 71izOUOyXYL._AC_SY445_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Curtis all the way for me.

I have nothing whatsoever against CC, except maybe a bit of a grudge over letting Ronnie Lott yank that ball out of his hands in the first SB, but Ike was poetry in motion.

If Ike played in an era like today, he would be utterly unstoppable. He was just beautiful to watch. Sprinter speed, tough as nails and awesome hands. He was the real deal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not Chris.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Definitely Isaac. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm old enough to have been really young when Curtis was a Bengal, but also young enough to have never really watched him. I didn't follow the NFL until about 1986, so my vote went to Collinsworth.

I have a Kenner Starting Lineup of Collinsworth sitting on my desk (along with Boomer, Eddie Brown, James Brooks, and Anthony Munoz).
Reply/Quote
Isaac Curtis was twice the player Collinsworth was....
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Isaac Curtis was twice the player Collinsworth was....

I'm taking these polls as which player did you like more, not who was the better player.
Reply/Quote
I hate to admit it, but Collingsworth was my favorite player back in the early 80s. He made so many over the shoulder catches and he made them look easy. I can't stand him now.

I never viewed him as a #1 guy or a dominant guy, just a guy I liked.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 01:55 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I hate to admit it, but Collingsworth was my favorite player back in the early 80s. He made so many over the shoulder catches and he made them look easy. I can't stand him now.

I never viewed him as a #1 guy or a dominant guy, just a guy I liked.

He just rubs me the wrong way. So pompous.

Reply/Quote
Curtis's rookie season is the first I can remember following the Bengals closely.

Over the first four season of his career Curtis was #1 in the league in yards per reception (19.9) and #2 in both receiving yards (3176) and tds (32).

Most people don't realize that in the early to mid 70's the passing game in the NFL was worse than it was in the 50's and 60's.   In 1973 the average game for an NFL teams was 13-24, 141 yds, 1 td.  For the season they threw more ints (18) than tds (14.5)
Reply/Quote
Easy one, you all know who I voted for lol
Reply/Quote
Curtis
Reply/Quote
Loved both players, love both guys...but Isaac was unbelievable and helped open up the entire offense.
Reply/Quote
BOTH!!!

[Image: A-152425-1447677832-8740.jpeg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Big Chris Isaak fan BTW, nice shout out Fred. Rock On
Reply/Quote