Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want in Rd 4?
My top three selections are as follows:

1.) Stone Forsythe, OT- Strong and long RT prospect. Will need to add at least 20 lbs, but tested well and played against good competition.

2.) Jabril Cox. LB- Best coverage LB remaining

3.) Vincent Kary, CB- Rangy burner to develop as slot CB

Who do you have?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Forsythe, Cox, Shi Smith and Nixon are my top 4.

Edit: I've been pretty high on Hudson from UC too.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Daivyon Nixon. Best DT in the draft.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:47 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Daivyon Nixon. Best DT in the draft.

This^^^^
Gimme Nixon
Then Michael carter
Or Cameron sample just load up on rushers
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:47 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Daivyon Nixon. Best DT in the draft.
What happened to DT - Jaylen Twyman ? I read lot of pre draft hype on this guy and then crickets
Reply/Quote
In Round Four I want the best defensive lineman or offensive lineman who is still on the board. We’re going to need depth in the trenches on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Let make round four a Hawkeye round.

Daviyon Nixon
Imhir Smith Marsette
Alaric Jackson

How ya doin boys? Let’s have some fun today.

Bring on the blue yummies! Or blue gummies if you have any.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 11:59 AM)kalibengal Wrote: What happened to DT - Jaylen Twyman ? I read lot of pre draft hype on this guy and then crickets

Bombed is workout
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I feel like this thread is just more justification that the media rankings did not really mesh with the teams' rankings outside of the first round.

Stone Forsythe 6th round
Kary Vincent Jr 7th round
Shi Smith 6th round
Daviyon Nixon 5th round
Jaylen Twyman 6th round
Imhir Smith Marsette 5th round
Alaric Jackson UDFA

James Hudson, Michael Carter (the RB), Cameron Sample and Jabril Cox are mentioned as well and they did go in the 4th round, but a lot of the players that the media considered 4th round picks were definitely not viewed that way by the teams.

You can add to that list Brevin Jordan, Tay Gowan, Trey Smith, Deonte Brown, Marquez Stevenson, Jonathan Marshall, Khyiris Tonga, Jamie Newman, Austin Watkins Jr, Cade Johnson, Sage Surratt, Drake Jackson, Hamilcar Rashen Jr, Marvin Wilson, Dylan Moses, Ar'Darius Washington, Paris Ford, Tariq Thompson, Shakur Brown and DJ Daniel, all of whom were consistently mocked in the 4th to 5th round and fell precipitously (most of them went undrafted)..

That makes me feel a bit better about Carman, as the media scouts definitely don't have the whole story with these players.
Reply/Quote