Poll: Who do you want to Start?
Jake
Will
Someone Else?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who do you want to start Jake or Will?
Since it is obvious Burrow's Calf Muscle is Twitching Back and Forth who would you prefer to start Jake or Will? and why?
Reply/Quote
None of the above. Wait until we know for certain before making this kind of thread...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: None of the above. Wait until we know for certain before making this kind of thread...

Trust me it's twitching. Pick one!!  
Reply/Quote
Carson Wentz or Matt Ryan.

I'm not sure either of these two had an offense with so many weapons.
Let Joe rest that pulled calf muscle until next year.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
See if we can give Bell and Bates a call too
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton …. blows the doors off our back-ups.

He available?

For all the AD haters, he played thru plenty of injuries too.

Not as gifted as JB but would grind and try, even in the midst of the hate.

Ohhh and while he had AJ…… JB has Chase AND Tee

I will never understand the hate for AD.

Sucked at times …. just like JB does.
Reply/Quote
Terrible thread
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Terrible thread

Yes but realistically one or the other is the option.  So pick one. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Terrible thread

I think it's a legitimate question. JB likely won't be on the field for the Rams game.  It's either write off the season or figure a way out. 

With $13 million in cap space, I don't see the point of giving up yet.  With a decent QB, I think we could still win. 
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:03 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Yes but realistically one or the other is the option.  So pick one. 

Burrow. If Burrow can't go it's Browning. It takes a guy months to learn the playbook.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:04 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I think it's a legitimate question. JB likely won't be on the field for the Rams game.  It's either write off the season or figure a way out. 

With $13 million in cap space, I don't see the point of giving up yet.  With a decent QB, I think we could still win. 

They won't pick a vet up now. They knew Burrow had a calf injury and went with Browning.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They won't pick a vet up now. They knew Burrow had a calf injury and went with Browning.

Terrible move by the front office.  If they knew his injury was going to be long term and stuck us with Browning, shame on them.  Save that $13 million for the rainy day fund of course. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Andy Dalton …. blows the doors off our back-ups.

He available?

He's on the fourth stop of his "See the NFL" tour, currently visiting Carolina.  

We have the QBs we're going to have and we'll sink or swim with them.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow. If Burrow can't go it's Browning. It takes a guy months to learn the playbook.

This is a factual statement for most NFL teams, but since it is a Zac Taylor's playbook, I think a weekend might be sufficient. 

Thanks for choosing.  
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:04 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I think it's a legitimate question. JB likely won't be on the field for the Rams game.  It's either write off the season or figure a way out. 

It is a legitimate question and yes Joe Burrow is a Star but he is not the only star on the team.  Great Points. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Andy Dalton …. blows the doors off our back-ups.

He available?

Burrow has sucked this season but you know why fans love Burrow and Dalton, not so much….
Dalton played in Cincy for almost a decade with no playoff wins. Burrow has been there for only a few seasons and has led them to a SB, 2 AFCC games and multiple playoff wins.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:12 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Terrible move by the front office.  If they knew his injury was going to be long term and stuck us with Browning, shame on them.  Save that $13 million for the rainy day fund of course. 

They spend very cheaply on backup qb. Like around $1 million.

You need to spend $5 million up for a better one.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:12 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Terrible move by the front office.  If they knew his injury was going to be long term and stuck us with Browning, shame on them.  Save that $13 million for the rainy day fund of course. 

How would they know ow that and I'm liking Browning mobile QB with big play ability with our WRs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He's on the fourth stop of his "See the NFL" tour, currently visiting Carolina.  

We have the QBs we're going to have and we'll sink or swim with them.  

lol. Ahh poor AD! lol

Agreed - me thinks - sink!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow. If Burrow can't go it's Browning. It takes a guy months to learn the playbook.

Depends on the guy. Didn't Mayfield arrive in LA like 2 days before he led them to a win that weekend?
Reply/Quote