Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else impressed you around the league?
I think Washington had a pretty good first round - Haskins and Sweat, without any moronic trades.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 11:49 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I think Washington had a pretty good first round - Haskins and Sweat, without any moronic trades.

Yeah they had good draft! I also think the Giants came out better than most. The Jones pick threw me for a loop, wife is a Giants fan btw, but damn they killed it with their other 2 picks!
As to had the most questionable draft, Oakland, hands down. Ferrell will be a good player, but he wasn't the 4th best player.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah they had good draft! I also think the Giants came out better than most. The Jones pick threw me for a loop, wife is a Giants fan btw, but damn they killed it with their other 2 picks!
As to had the most questionable draft, Oakland, hands down. Ferrell will be a good player, but he wasn't the 4th best player.

My issue is that they traded a really good run stuffing DT away just to draft one at 17. I do like the Baker pick. 
Reply/Quote
I know the Steelers got the guy they wanted, but the Broncos got an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick to just drop 10 spots.  

If the Broncos were set on getting a TE that was a great trade for them. The #1 TE was already off the board at #10 and they still got the second best one a #20 plus two very valuable picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know the Steelers got the guy they wanted, but the Broncos got an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick to just drop 10 spots.  

If the Broncos were set on getting a TE that was a great trade for them. The #1 TE was already off the board at #10 and they still got the second best one a #20 plus two very valuable picks.

Yeah, I agree the Broncos did pretty well here. Fant was a good value pick there and they picked up extra picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know the Steelers got the guy they wanted, but the Broncos got an extra 2nd and 3rd round pick to just drop 10 spots.  

I don't think it was a good trade for the Steelers at all. They have a lot of needs and really could have used that 2nd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 12:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah they had good draft! I also think the Giants came out better than most. The Jones pick threw me for a loop, wife is a Giants fan btw, but damn they killed it with their other 2 picks!

The Giants had an ok draft, Jones tho... talk about a questionable pick.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the Giants had a better draft than people think but will agree that Jones went a little early.
Reply/Quote
Even tho I didn't have him on my team big board. I think the Jags drafting Josh Allen may have been the steal of the draft. They took the BPA regardless of need and I can appreciate that.

I think the most impressive draft so far is the Seahawks. They came into this draft with almost no picks and having to pay Wilson a buttload of money. They have traded down and getting tons of picks in the quality rounds.

Oakland had a terrible draft imo considering their pick value for what they received

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Washington looking to be leader in clubhouse for best draft.

Worst drafts so far: Giants (reached on daniel jones), Seattle ( reach on LJ Collier), and Oakland ( big reach on Ferrell)
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 01:22 PM)Okeana Wrote: The Giants had an ok draft, Jones tho... talk about a questionable pick.

The steelers shot themselves in the butt with jumping ahead of us just to draft Bush.I really like Bush,but I did not want our team to draft him unless he was still around in the second.The reason I say this,look how many linebackers get hurt in our division.And Bush will get hammered and be hurt sometime,maybe this season.I want Pratt or Wilson, or the Conley dude.Linebackers take a serious beating.I am hoping they draft a dominate D-lineman in the second,one that can start right away on a rotational way and will be clearly someone that will be an impact player,we so need help on defense,both a linebacker and a dominate lineman.I am so excited for tonight.Lets go ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 01:41 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Washington looking to be leader in clubhouse for best draft.

Worst drafts so far: Giants (reached on daniel jones), Seattle ( reach on LJ Collier), and Oakland ( big reach on Ferrell)

Stupid stoolers gave up the ranch just to draft Bush and I know he is going to be superman,but man they give up a lot to get him,I hope it comes back to smoke them.I am a person that hates the stoolers,big time. :andy:
Reply/Quote
Even though the pick was about right in value, and the need was as projected, gotta give Zim some credit getting Garrett Bradbury. Most thought tackle for them. Sneaky good pick.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Redskins impressed me with their picks. Loved our pick.

Thought Oakland picked Ferrell a bit early though, but who knows? The thing is they didn't give up valuable picks for a crapshoot player like Devin Bush who isn't good at wrapping up when tackling. Would of been okay if we drafted him but not as pumped as i am with us landing Jonah.

Broncos did well in trading back, the Stoolers fell into the stool and i loved it.
Reply/Quote
I liked Bengals East squad (Buffalo) in picking Ed Oliver. what a steal.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh cucked the Bengals again. Would take their draft over Bengals right now and thrice on Sunday Gonna be a few years before Bengals can even think about getting out of the AFC North cellar now that the Browns have the division on lockdown, and Steeler and Ravens likewise out-drafting them
Reply/Quote
I agree with many that Denver did a solid job thus far.

Do not despair. I good running game is key and I think we are drafting towards that.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:55 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Pittsburgh cucked the Bengals again. Would take their draft over Bengals right now and thrice on Sunday Gonna be a few years before Bengals can even think about getting out of the AFC North cellar now that the Browns have the division on lockdown, and Steeler and Ravens likewise out-drafting them

LMAO!!!

Dude, you are lost.
Reply/Quote
I like what the Cardinals are doing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Panthers bills and jags all had solid drafts. The Steelers got better.

Overall,I think we did well in terms of adding contributors in 3-4 years. I don't think we did a lot to help us in 2019.
Reply/Quote