Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else is tired of the HB Stretch play?
The wide zone scheme is perfectly viable offense and is run across the league. Issue is the Bengals are having alot of problems blocking it up.

The naked boot is a big part of the Wide Zone and the Bengals ran it for the first time this year Sunday. Problem is Burrow faked it to the run back and by the time he turned around he had a defender in his face before the TE could cross the face of the guy guarding him. Burrow put it in the dirt.

They went heavy wide zone this week with some play action but the tackles struggled hard and threw off the timing of alot of the plays by forcing Burrow to move and reset.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Many of you are a lot smarter than me but I only recall one play action pass that went for 15 yards. I’ll happily accept any clarification.

Whether or not anyone on this board can predict what we’ve called ( I seem to be right most of the time but maybe that’s just dumb luck ) it sure looks like the opposing Ds know what is coming.

Didn’t one of the Rams players say they knew what play we were running every time? Am I dreaming this or was it a defender on another team?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Always hated those and toss plays. Not just on the Bengals, but in general.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 09:18 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m tired of just about everything Lac does.

ngl i love the nickname Lack Taylor lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:12 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Whether or not anyone on this board can predict what we’ve called ( I seem to be right most of the time but maybe that’s just dumb luck ) it sure looks like the opposing Ds know what is coming.

Not against the Steelers.  Our offense absolutely pushed them around for 32 first downs and 429 total yards.
Reply/Quote