Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Who else saw it coming??
Up 21-0 who else knew we were gonna blow it?? Its sad id rather be losing by 7 or tied than to be up 21-0. Its been the same story with that for years. Guys quit playing when they see a lead like that. Just sad. Bad playcall there at the end. Everyone was streaking all we needed was a 1st down.. 3 guys would have been open for the 1st down but the play sent them deep... Game ball goes to Aj this game. He saved us on that 4th down and made several plays. Zac blew it in the 2nd half and Anarumo laid down.

Same thing every week
Offense comes to play..Defense lays down
Defense comes to play.. Offense lays down
Reply/Quote
I called it first on the GDT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Up 21-0 who else knew we were gonna blow it?? Its sad id rather be losing by 7 or tied than to be up 21-0. Its been the same story with that for years. Guys quit playing when they see a lead like that. Just sad. Bad playcall there at the end. Everyone was streaking all we needed was a 1st down.. 3 guys would have been open for the 1st down but the play sent them deep... Game ball goes to Aj this game. He saved us on that 4th down and made several plays.

D line lost this game for us. You cannot let Rivers stand in the pocket and not expect him to carve you up. No pressure from the line today at all, Carlos mailed it in again.
Reply/Quote
I actually tweeted it. I'm a genius.

Or this team is just predictable.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:38 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I actually tweeted it. I'm a genius.

Or this team is just predictable.

Good for you... what a fan!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Up 21-0 who else knew we were gonna blow it?? Its sad id rather be losing by 7 or tied than to be up 21-0. Its been the same story with that for years. Guys quit playing when they see a lead like that. Just sad. Bad playcall there at the end. Everyone was streaking all we needed was a 1st down.. 3 guys would have been open for the 1st down but the play sent them deep... Game ball goes to Aj this game. He saved us on that 4th down and made several plays. Zac blew it in the 2nd half and Anarumo laid down.

Same thing every week
Defense comes to play.. Offense lays down and Burrow is running for his life - again!

Only after the 2nd Colts TD. And fixed it for ya.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: D line lost this game for us. You cannot let Rivers stand in the pocket and not expect him to carve you up. No pressure from the line today at all, Carlos mailed it in again.

A team with Dunlap, Atkins, and Lawson should not be having such a difficult time getting to the QB...unless Dunlap and Atkins are no longer in their prime (which they don't seem to be).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: A team with Dunlap, Atkins, and Lawson should not be having such a difficult time getting to the QB...unless Dunlap and Atkins are no longer in their prime (which they don't seem to be).

...and Lawson is a 1 dimensional pass rusher. He has a great move but its his only move.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: A team with Dunlap, Atkins, and Lawson should not be having such a difficult time getting to the QB...unless Dunlap and Atkins are no longer in their prime (which they don't seem to be).

Atkins is coming off shoulder injury, it will take him awhile to be able to push like he used to. Dunlap appears to be content to take up space on the field as long as he starts.
Reply/Quote
I think it's more a coverage fault than the line. The DBs are getting picked and no one is covering the flats.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I love how happy people are when they are right about the team sucking. What’s the joy in that lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:45 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I think it's more a coverage fault than the line. The DBs are getting picked and no one is covering the flats.

Phillip Rivers only got touched twice today with 1 QB hit (other was a run) and zero sacks. No the defensive line struggled.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Atkins is coming off shoulder injury, it will take him awhile to be able to push like he used to. Dunlap appears to be content to take up space on the field as long as he starts.

Atkins better not take a while. He's being paid $14.2 mill this season. He only had 4.5 sacks last year.
I personally don't believe Atkins nor Dunlap will return to their old selves.

Both Atkins and Dunlap might need to be considered for a cut/trade in the offseason. Their removal from the team would free up $20 mill of cap, which could really go a long way to help the OL or DL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Very competitive game.. comes down to a game ending INT to seal the game.. this is the NFL.. with a HOF QB in Rivers.. Colts were not going to lay down... In 2nd half.. Defense did well enough to hold them to 10 points.. problem is we only scored 3 points in 2nd half and six points for almost 3 quarters... Defense killed us in 2nd quarter, Offense failed us in 2nd half
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:41 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Very competitive game.. comes down to a game ending INT to seal the game.. this is the NFL.. with a HOF QB in Rivers.. Colts were not going to lay down... In 2nd half.. Defense did well enough to hold them to 10 points.. problem is we only scored 3 points in 2nd half and six points for almost 3 quarters... Defense killed us in 2nd quarter, Offense failed us in 2nd half

Lol. Defense failed us more. They gave up 260 passing yards in one quarter. One quarter. They allowed a QB who had more INTS than TDs to go 3 TDS and 1 INT. The meltdown was defensively, and shotty playcalling as usual. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:48 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Lol. Defense failed us more. They gave up 260 passing yards in one quarter. One quarter. They allowed a QB who had more INTS than TDs to go 3 TDS and 1 INT. The meltdown was defensively, and shotty playcalling as usual. 

You still have to put points on the board.. I said 2nd quarter defense sucked to give up 21.. but we scored  just 3 points in 2nd half.. Offense failed us in 2nd half 
Reply/Quote
Don’t know why we keep waiting for Atkins to come back lol, I feel like he’s been a ghost for a while now. Need to get rid of the old guard on this team IMO, invest the money in FA on the trenches.
Reply/Quote
3 man rush really got after Rivers all game. Phillips and Sims can't cover so just blitz them. After up 21-0 I dont think the defense made one adjustment to the Colts adjustments which is typical for this coaching staff. Taylor coached scared as always. He needs gone ASAP but it won't happen. Marvin coached conservative but Taylor is 10X worse.
Reply/Quote
The Defense gave up huge amounts of yards and points quickly and the offense had several drops and false starts plus the run game disappears but Joe Burrow is supposed to make VERY TIGHT throws into coverage snap after snap. This is another game that shows you should be excited about Joey B behind Center.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Up 21-0 who else knew we were gonna blow it?? Its sad id rather be losing by 7 or tied than to be up 21-0. Its been the same story with that for years. Guys quit playing when they see a lead like that. Just sad. Bad playcall there at the end. Everyone was streaking all we needed was a 1st down.. 3 guys would have been open for the 1st down but the play sent them deep... Game ball goes to Aj this game. He saved us on that 4th down and made several plays. Zac blew it in the 2nd half and Anarumo laid down.

Same thing every week
Defense comes to play.. Offense lays down

I didn't until probably the beginning of the 4th quarter. I thought for sure we were finally going to beat someone with authority. The team was firing on all cylinders on O and D and I was actually very pumped up. After they fell apart on offense I'm ready to jump on the fire Zac train. I've been hesitant and wanted to give him a chance to formulate game plans, etc but after that loss he didn't even own it in the presser that it was on the coaches. I'm done with him, I blame the organization more than him, he was never qualified but he's clearly not going to make it click fast enough. At this pace Burrow is going to get ruined and the window to build a championship team on a rookie contract is being squandered with Zac.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote