Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Who feels as or safer under Biden versus Trump
We live in a violent world. We have Iran and terrorists who hate the US and always have as they chant "death to America".

Under Biden, almost 8 million known illegal immigrant encounters at the southern border since Jan. 2021 when Biden took office. It is estimated another 500,000 to 1.5 million have entered the country under Biden undetected. We know terrorists have entered, we have no idea where they are or their purpose.

My question is who feels safe today versus when Trump or even Obama was President? Will we see terrorist attacks by Hamas and other known terrorist groups from the middle east?

Is Biden feared by other leaders in Iran, China, Russia and North Korea? Or is he considered weak and fragile allowing a window to attack the US at home?

Why do the majority of Democrats support Gaza versus Israel? When did Democrats stop supporting Jewish people? Are they safe in the US?

Hamas is not the JV team of ISIS, they are equal to ISIS in. their ability to terrorize the innocent. They have proven in by releasing images of the brutal attacks in Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I felt safer before I found out both of our choices for president mishandled top secret information to varying degrees.
Reply/Quote
1) Wrong forum.

2) I feel safer and more respected by tourists/foreigners with Biden at the helm.

3) Not a fan of either as a 2024 candidate, but Trump is by far and away the more terrible human being.

4) If you're so concerned about "terrifying the innocent", then stop watching Fox News. Their whole schtick is fear.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Obama, not even close.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Aren't Americans talking about having a civil war? Hearing about terrorists on the other side of the globe seems almost outdated in today's domestic climate.
Reply/Quote
I feel really safe in my life at the moment.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 11:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We live in a violent world. We have Iran and terrorists who hate the US and always have as they chant "death to America".

Under Biden, almost 8 million known illegal immigrant encounters at the southern border since Jan. 2021 when Biden took office. It is estimated another 500,000 to 1.5 million have entered the country under Biden undetected. We know terrorists have entered, we have no idea where they are or their purpose.

My question is who feels safe today versus when Trump or even Obama was President? Will we see terrorist attacks by Hamas and other known terrorist groups from the middle east?

Is Biden feared by other leaders in Iran, China, Russia and North Korea? Or is he considered weak and fragile allowing a window to attack the US at home?

Why do the majority of Democrats support Gaza versus Israel? When did Democrats stop supporting Jewish people? Are they safe in the US?

Hamas is not the JV team of ISIS, they are equal to ISIS in. their ability to terrorize the innocent. They have proven in by releasing images of the brutal attacks in Israel.

that statement is such bullcrap.  If Jews aren't safe in the US it is due to anti-semitic right-wing crazies. 
It wasn't Democrats in Charlotte chanting " Jews will not replace us"  It was a group of people Donald Trump described as "fine".  It was led by a known racist and anti-semite Nick Fuentes who was a dinner guest of Trump's at Mar a Lago. Republicans Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Goser have spoken at Fuentes hate conference.
It is Donald Trump who believes American Jews have allegiance to Israel first
It wasn't a Democrat who shot up the Tree of Life Synagogue.
It wasn't a Democrat on Twitter promoting anti-Semitic sources as the "truth" on the current conflict...it was Elon Musk promoting them
The ADL does not name 1 liberal anti-semitic hate group...they have plenty of right-wing ones

What Democrats are capable of doing is understanding the Palestinians (not Hamas) are in an untenable situation and a solution must be found that doesn't permanently make them 2nd class citizens or prisoners in their own homes.  Understanding that doesn't mean anyone is anti-Israel. 

According to Pew research, 70% of 0Jewish Americans lean Democratic.  Do you really think they would do that if the Party hated Jews?

So, tell me Luvnit, can you provide actual facts to back up that statement...and Fox News doesn't count.

Oh, and I feel 1000% safer with Biden than with his predecessor.  Biden has the support of our allied world leaders.  He isn't going to react like a crazy person, unlike his predecessor.  He also trusts and listens to his military leaders and experts again unlike Trump who seems to believe he knows more about everything than everyone.  We're not going to wake up and discover Biden started WWIII because some world leader said something mean about him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Watch fear mongering propaganda - live in a perpetual state of fear.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 02:14 PM)pally Wrote: that statement is such bullcrap.  If Jews aren't safe in the US it is due to anti-semitic right-wing crazies. 
It wasn't Democrats in Charlotte chanting " Jews will not replace us"  It was a group of people Donald Trump described as "fine".  It was led by a known racist and anti-semite Nick Fuentes who was a dinner guest of Trump's at Mar a Lago. Republicans Marjorie Taylor Green and Paul Goser have spoken at Fuentes hate conference.
It is Donald Trump who believes American Jews have allegiance to Israel first
It wasn't a Democrat who shot up the Tree of Life Synagogue.
It wasn't a Democrat on Twitter promoting anti-Semitic sources as the "truth" on the current conflict...it was Elon Musk promoting them
The ADL does not name 1 liberal anti-semitic hate group...they have plenty of right-wing ones

What Democrats are capable of doing is understanding the Palestinians (not Hamas) are in an untenable situation and a solution must be found that doesn't permanently make them 2nd class citizens or prisoners in their own homes.  Understanding that doesn't mean anyone is anti-Israel. 

According to Pew research, 70% of 0Jewish Americans lean Democratic.  Do you really think they would do that if the Party hated Jews?

So, tell me Luvnit, can you provide actual facts to back up that statement...and Fox News doesn't count.

Oh, and I feel 1000% safer with Biden than with his predecessor.  Biden has the support of our allied world leaders.  He isn't going to react like a crazy person, unlike his predecessor.  He also trusts and listens to his military leaders and experts again unlike Trump who seems to believe he knows more about everything than everyone.  We're not going to wake up and discover Biden started WWIII because some world leader said something mean about him
Gallop Poll in March 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-support-palestinians-over-israel-gop-overwhelmingly-stands-us-ally-2023-poll

Democrats support Hamas and Palestinians over Israel

Democrats support Palestinians over Israel, GOP overwhelmingly stands with US ally: 2023 poll

Republicans overwhelmingly support Israel with 78% supporting the Middle Eastern ally

Maybe those polled fail to understand Gaza not only allows Hamas to operate inside, but promotes this terrorist organization.

But unlikely as Democrats like Talib and AOC continue to believe it is OK for woman to be raped and babies beheaded by Hamas. So no, many Democrats condone still after viewing this terrorist attack the actions of Hamas and the Palestinians

Sad indeed that you ignore leaders in the Democratic party and their words and actions.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The USA and the World were much safer when trump was president...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The USA and the World were much safer when trump was president...

I don't even see what this has to do with Trump.  The idea that the GOP is better at keeping us safe from terrorists in the middle east is is a reheated pre-MAGA talking point.  Seeing people who support Trump's new brand of the GOP talk about him keeping us safe following world events of this nature after the party has moved on from the likes of George/Jeb Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and the Cheney's seems self-serving at best.

Though in all fairness this thread is about "feeling" safer, so I guess there are no wrong answers.  This all just seems very 2001-2013 or so.  Once Obama won a second term the GOP realized "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight 'em over here" wasn't winning elections anymore.
Reply/Quote
https://x.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1711444789705466186?s=20

[Image: Screenshot-2023-10-10-164847.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Gallop Poll in March 2023

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-support-palestinians-over-israel-gop-overwhelmingly-stands-us-ally-2023-poll

Democrats support Hamas and Palestinians over Israel

Democrats support Palestinians over Israel, GOP overwhelmingly stands with US ally: 2023 poll

Republicans overwhelmingly support Israel with 78% supporting the Middle Eastern ally

Maybe those polled fail to understand Gaza not only allows Hamas to operate inside, but promotes this terrorist organization.

But unlikely as Democrats like Talib and AOC continue to believe it is OK for woman to be raped and babies beheaded by Hamas. So no, many Democrats condone still after viewing this terrorist attack the actions of Hamas and the Palestinians

Sad indeed that you ignore leaders in the Democratic party and their words and actions.

Ok...firstly I asked for a non-Fox fact.  You connected to Fox News...and they don't connect to the actual poll.  From what I could tell the poll did not ask about support of Hamas...you added that

Again, though having sympathy for the Palestinians does not mean ANYONE supports terrorist activity.  

Please link to the statements of the Congresswomen where they applaud beheadings and rapes. 

Please link to any statement by any prominent Democrat condoning the attacks

You do this every single time...when you get cornered making up one set of facts you counter with another set of made-up facts.

Did you see the President's speech today?  It unequivocally condemned Hamas and threw the weight of America behind Israel.  HE speaks for the Democratic Party as well as the United States.  He is the leader of the Democratic Party.  Our leaders in Congress condemned the attack.  AOC condemned the attack.  

I get the fact you hate Democrats but use a little common sense now and then.  Stop listening to conservatives telling you what Democrats think and believe because they sure as hell don't know.  Widen your information horizons a bit.  It will be illuminating and life-changing for you

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lol. I guess I didn’t watch enough wwf and the apprentice. Whatever they did to make people fall in love with tough guy trump I’ll never understand.

Orange makeup wearing shitty hairdo never worked out in his life spoiled nepo baby is not tough.

Do you guys think the trump flags with him holding machine guns is real or something?

You must have not grown up or been around any loud mouth shit talkers who were actually big time chumps.

Imagine being a grown ass man and absolutely idolizing and worshipping some old soft batch chubby guy thinking to yourself this is the only man who can protect me. My god. I’m embarrassed for you.
Reply/Quote
I felt safer when a failed terrible UC football coach wasn’t a GOP senator from Alabama blocking promotions at the highest level of our military.

And our potus wasn’t palling around and kissing ass with evil dictators.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 06:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lol. I guess I didn’t watch enough wwf and the apprentice. Whatever they did to make people fall in love with tough guy trump I’ll never understand.

Orange makeup wearing shitty hairdo never worked out in his life spoiled nepo baby is not tough.

Do you guys think the trump flags with him holding machine guns is real or something?

You must have not grown up or been around any loud mouth shit talkers who were actually big time chumps.

Imagine being a grown ass  man and absolutely idolizing and worshipping some old soft batch chubby guy thinking to yourself this is the only man who can protect me. My god. I’m embarrassed for you.

I got used to the idea that people think someone like George W Bush will keep them safer than John Kerry, but now we're talking about a celebrity who keeps top secret information in one of his extra bathrooms.  US politics have gone completely insane.

Again, this isn't like saying Chris Christie or Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley will keep us safer than Biden...it's the idea that Trump who flaunts that he mishandles information that can cause grave danger to the security of the USA...Trump is going to keep us safe.  I accept that people are tribal about political sides, but this is taking it to the extreme...expecting people to buy into this.
Reply/Quote
My bank account felt much safer under Trumps watch than Bidens so far.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 12:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I felt safer before I found out both of our choices for president mishandled top secret information to varying degrees.

LOL

But you were OK when the Chinese hacked Hillary Clinton's classified emails?????

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 07:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I got used to the idea that people think someone like George W Bush will keep them safer than John Kerry, but now we're talking about a celebrity who keeps top secret information in one of his extra bathrooms.  US politics have gone completely insane.

Again, this isn't like saying Chris Christie or Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley will keep us safer than Biden...it's the idea that Trump who flaunts that he mishandles information that can cause grave danger to the security of the USA...Trump is going to keep us safe.  I accept that people are tribal about political sides, but this is taking it to the extreme...expecting people to buy into this.

Look at the facts. Trump's foreign policy of peace through strength or Biden's foreign policy of appeasement to special interests and open borders.

Let's be real, Trump scared the hell out of foreign leaders that reside in NK, China, Russia, Iran and the entire middle east. Biden can't even pull out of a war without getting thousands of people killed and billions worth of equipment left in Afghanistan.  I have a hunch some of that equipment is being use by Hamas and other terrorists groups.

But, hey tell us any great foreign policy Joe Biden has executed as POTUS. Our border is a sieve and national security high risk all on Joe Biden and Democrats.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: Ok...firstly I asked for a non-Fox fact.  You connected to Fox News...and they don't connect to the actual poll.  From what I could tell the poll did not ask about support of Hamas...you added that

Again, though having sympathy for the Palestinians does not mean ANYONE supports terrorist activity.  

Please link to the statements of the Congresswomen where they applaud beheadings and rapes. 

Please link to any statement by any prominent Democrat condoning the attacks

You do this every single time...when you get cornered making up one set of facts you counter with another set of made-up facts.

Did you see the President's speech today?  It unequivocally condemned Hamas and threw the weight of America behind Israel.  HE speaks for the Democratic Party as well as the United States.  He is the leader of the Democratic Party.  Our leaders in Congress condemned the attack.  AOC condemned the attack.  

I get the fact you hate Democrats but use a little common sense now and then.  Stop listening to conservatives telling you what Democrats think and believe because they sure as hell don't know.  Widen your information horizons a bit.  It will be illuminating and life-changing for you

Try and relax, you are going to hurt yourself. My comments are not personal.

I will start with Talib, she refused today to answer a question about 10 times, is it OK to cut off the heads of babies? Her lack of answer was an answer and the world knows it.

I like a gallop poll. I am not sure why your news sources would ignore any poll, let alone a gallop poll. Hamas is the Gaza military who represents Palestinians. They have an option, they could throw them out of their country, but they don't because they agree with the goal of slaughtering Jews, in eliminating Jews.
They are funded by another country who wants. to wipe Jews (and Americans) off the planet Iran. To act as though the majority of Democrats do not support Israel kills your argument.

It amazes me that smart people like you are too busy being political, you can't see the forest for the trees. Joe Biden was great today, he said I stand with Israel, not like you and others who want to debate if beheading people is an acceptable counter attack.

The WH briefing calling out the squad, shocked the heck out of me. But, they ended the debate. Maybe you and your fellow liberal friends can see this atrocity for what it is, a slaughter of innocent babies, women, children and adults of all ages who were celebrating one minute, the next without warning they were either dead or taken hostage.

I stand with Joe Biden and the rest of America with Israel. No apologies and no discussion needed.

Reply/Quote