Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who gets invited?
So who will be hanging with the Browns during the game?
Denzel, Clooney, Springer? Personally I would love to see Woody there
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: So who will be hanging with the Browns during the game?

The Brown's are low key people.  Look for someone like Ken Anderson or Anthony Munoz than some Hollywood guy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:15 PM)pally Wrote: The Brown's are low key people.  Look for someone like Ken Anderson or Anthony Munoz than some Hollywood guy

Marvin Lewis ? Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ickey woods has been all over the TV with the Bengals lately lol.. I love it too. He and Boomer made me a Bengal fan... Hell, Ickey even presented Mike Brown the Hunt trophy...
Reply/Quote
Definitely Joe Burrow while defense is on the field..He'll simply fly down the steps to the field during the time out.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ken has had surgery, so he may not make it...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Munoz said this morning that he'll be at the game. I'd assume Mikey will make room in the box.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:12 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: So who will be hanging with the Browns during the game?

Denzel is a Bengal's fan? Didn't know this. Love this guy. I knew about Clooney, Woody and Josh Hutcherson, but didn't know 
Denzel Washington was a Bengal's fan. Heard Alice Cooper is also rooting for us.
Reply/Quote
It may end up looking like a civil war veterans gathering..  Nervous

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Denzel is a Bengal's fan? Didn't know this. Love this guy. I knew about Clooney, Woody and Josh Hutcherson, but didn't know 
Denzel Washington was a Bengal's fan. Heard Alice Cooper is also rooting for us.

That's surprising. He's Baker Mayfield's neighbor. Alice even borrowed a Wheel Barrel from him.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Since the stadium lease is coming up soon for renewal, the Brown family should invite some of the Hamilton County Commissioners.
Reply/Quote
It may piss of Mrs Brown and shock his daughters, but this cutie will be sitting nude on Mike's lap throughout the game..  You can count on it..  Now THAT would be a kick in the ass, eh? 
[Image: anitta-on-fallon-02.JPG]

Reply/Quote

weird the Browns are hosting something for the Bengals game....

Ohhh those Browns....
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's surprising. He's Baker Mayfield's neighbor. Alice even borrowed a Wheel Barrel from him.

Its pretty cool huh? Rock On
Reply/Quote
Dave Chapelle and John Legend because that would be hilarious.
John Legend grew up in Springfield.
Dave Chapelle lives in Yellow Springs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Dave Chapelle and John Legend because that would be hilarious.
John Legend grew up in Springfield.
Dave Chapelle lives in Yellow Springs.

Chapelle is hilarious, I like him for sure. I don't like John Legend though. Not my style of music at all.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: It may piss of Mrs Brown and shock his daughters, but this cutie will be sitting nude on Mike's lap throughout the game..  You can count on it..  Now THAT would be a kick in the ass, eh? 
[Image: anitta-on-fallon-02.JPG]

Who is that?Pervert
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chapelle is hilarious, I like him for sure. I don't like John Legend though. Not my style of music at all.

I gotta put some slayer on just to get legend out of my head if it comes on in the car...
Reply/Quote
I would love to see Tim Krumrie hanging at the stadium with the Brown family.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I would love to see some of the more recent former players. Chad, Houshmandzadeh, Geno maybe Green. Also Marvin Lewis and Zimmer.
Reply/Quote