Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who gets invited?
Lee Magors to reminisce with Mike about our new Bionic Man, Joe Burrow.. Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:28 PM)grampahol Wrote: Lee Magors to reminisce with Mike about our new Bionic Man, Joe Burrow.. Tongue

Lee Majors  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Jeff Blake and Carl Pickens.
Reply/Quote
Bootsy Collins, big funky Benals fan
Reply/Quote
Wildman Walker spent 61 days on a billboard until the Bengals won their first game in 1991,please come into the suite and out of the cold sir
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 09:51 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Lee Majors  ThumbsUp

Played his HS football in Middleboro(KY). The field is now named for him.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:42 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Played his HS football in Middleboro(KY). The field is now named for him.

Harvey Yeary Stadium?  Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:45 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Harvey Yeary Stadium?  Wink

LOL.   Old Harv did quite well for himself after graduating from Middlesboro High.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Munoz said this morning that he'll be at the game. I'd assume Mikey will make room in the box.

I'd imagine they'll also be hosting Burrow's mom and dad.
Reply/Quote
It'll most likely be a few Bengals legends.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I think I should be in the box with Mike Brown & company, he must invite someone from THE BENGALS BOARDs to represent it at the Super Bowl. Mike, if you're reading this, Instant Message me ASAP!!!!  Hilarious Ninja Tiger

Bengalitis, the first Game Day Thread live analysis in the history of a Bengals super bowl appearance ever.... nice!Pervert
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:42 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Played his HS football in Middleboro(KY). The field is now named for him.

And at EKU
Reply/Quote
Flank Munoz and Willie to the right and left of Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:51 AM)Science Friction Wrote: LOL.   Old Harv did quite well for himself after graduating from Middlesboro High.

Yes he did. And at EKU. I have kin from Middlesboro.
Reply/Quote