Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who have you been most wrong on?
I’ll go with Auden Tate. I spent a lot of time (foolishly) arguing with people like Whatever about how good he was going to be, but I have to eat crow on that one. He’s been massively disappointing, and at this point I don’t think you can really view him as anything more than a 4/5 WR. I really did fall for the hype on him. But a single TD in 28 games played is just horrendous though, and he’s obviously never going to be the red zone weapon so many of us thought he was going to be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Forgot about him. Was that the same year as the USC DT everybody loved? And we really needed a DT and two went top 10

Never mind that was Sedrick Ellis and Glenn Dorsey I was thinking of.

Two more forgettable names
Reply/Quote
Man, so many. Hard to pick.

Offense: Chad. I just thought he was another Warrick. I remember I had a preference for Robert Ferguson instead. His workout #s were through the roof. Chad won me over pretty fast, though. He was a great guy. I'm glad we got him in stripes.

Defense: Big Daddy. I bought all the hype. He was on the cover of SI, wasn't he? I thought he would change my life lol. And in fairness, he did have a reasonable career. He collects an NFL pension today. But he never amounted to that generational player that we were promised. I guess I was wrong less about him than I was about that. Lesson learned.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:43 PM)samhain Wrote: Easy.  Josh Rosen.  I thought he was going to be the best qb in that class.

I thought Darnold would be the best, followed by Rosen, then Baker/Lamar.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote