Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here just doesn't care anymore?
(01-04-2018, 10:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Who here is just so worn out and exhausted by the Bengals that they just doent care anymore?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4434752]
Reply/Quote
in 2015, I only drank for one game.
this year, I drank EVERY GAME. not even joking. If I DID NOT, I was up all night the night before drinking/binging.

could be the stage of my life that I am in, but it could also be that I want the pain to be easier on me.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 11:44 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I've considered the bolded. From people I know who have tried Red Zone, that's all they ever watch. They say it's awesome, especially for those who are really into fantasy football.
I'll probably go this route too, especially if the Bengals botch this offseason again like they did last year.

Redzone is pretty great. I usually have it up on my laptop during the Bengals games, and then on the tv otherwise.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 10:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A lot of fans are talking about giving up their tickets, being pissed at the Bengals, and just giving up.

Im to the point where I just don't care anymore. They announced Marvin's extension and I just didn't care. I didnt care enough to muster up any energy to put towards feelings of resentment.

I think apathy is even scarier than being negative or pissed at the Bengals for their recent decisions. Not caring about the team and apathy is where fans are actually lost.

Who here is just so worn out and exhausted by the Bengals that they just doent care anymore?
  ThumbsUp 

Add me to the list of moving on, still a fan but no loner fanatical.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 02:34 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Redzone is pretty great. I usually have it up on my laptop during the Bengals games, and then on the tv otherwise.

I'm sure I can easily search this for myself, but I'm going to be lazy...how does Red Zone prioritize which game to put on if there are multiple teams in the red zone across games at the same time?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm sure I can easily search this for myself, but I'm going to be lazy...how does Red Zone prioritize which game to put on if there are multiple teams in the red zone across games at the same time?

They have multiple boxes to watch all at once. Although at the end of the season it was basically teams in the hunt. And we got replays till we were the only game on because of the length of the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 11:00 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I look at it this way there is NO NONE NADA reasons to be upset at things outside of your control.

NFL Football...  Cincinnati Bengals..  We don't control any of that.       We are just along for the ride.  So if your not enjoying the ride you should get off at the next stop. Or find a different Train.

Ill be a Bengals fan till I Die or the NFL is gone (or they move and change their name)  Because I'm loyal to a fault...  I don't throw much money at the NFL in general so I don't need to boycott or not buy things..

I watch and enjoy or I don't.      Ill get upset at the calls on the field and such but overall its just a game being played for our entertainment.   If you'er putting so much of yourself into it that its affecting you on a deeply personal level its time to step back and remember its all for entertainment. and stop being so serious...

This. especially bolded. But it's still apart of the healing process to come here and ***** constantly. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:04 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: This. especially bolded. But it's still apart of the healing process to come here and ***** constantly. 

I've only recently joined your community, although I've lurked for the past year or so. I've found that following these discussions can be rather cathartic as a Bengals fan, especially one from abroad such as myself. I'm impressed at how often I find posts that are both poignant and humorous at the same time. To be able to laugh in the face of the unyielding reality that is the Mike & Marvin show, is a commendable trait indeed.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 10:45 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A lot of fans are talking about giving up their tickets, being pissed at the Bengals, and just giving up.

Im to the point where I just don't care anymore. They announced Marvin's extension and I just didn't care. I didnt care enough to muster up any energy to put towards feelings of resentment.

I think apathy is even scarier than being negative or pissed at the Bengals for their recent decisions. Not caring about the team and apathy is where fans are actually lost.

Who here is just so worn out and exhausted by the Bengals that they just doent care anymore?

I was majorly pissed when they brought back Marv, elated when they got rid of PA...

Guess i still care. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I don’t schedule my time around the game anymore and I don’t have to watch from beginning till end. I changed when Whit left. I didn’t spend a penny on the team and turned down free tickets twice. Mike has basically found a legal way to steal money. I’m guessing that Steeler fans are more excited about Marvin returning than Bengals fans are, how sad is that? Season Ticket Holders are usually an asset to a teams winning, it’s the opposite here. STH are enablers here. Do you think that Mike’s goal each new year is centered around wins or dollars made? I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect an owner to be spend crazy but it is very normal for a fan to expect an owner to put effort into winning. I just don’t see him care enough to put any extra effort into winning.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:17 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: I've only recently joined your community, although I've lurked for the past year or so. I've found that following these discussions can be rather cathartic as a Bengals fan, especially one from abroad such as myself. I'm impressed at how often I find post that are both poignant and humorous at the same time. To be able to laugh in the face of the unyielding reality that is the Mike & Marvin show, is a commendable trait indeed.

They say misery loves company, right?  Cool

But seriously, there's a lot of good guys here who are smart football guys and it's nice to come here and be able to build those relationships. Even if the Bengals suck, we still come here and talk football. Guess we got each other baby lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:40 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They say misery loves company, right?  Cool

But seriously, there's a lot of good guys here who are smart football guys and it's nice to come here and be able to build those relationships. Even if the Bengals suck, we still come here and talk football. Guess we got each other baby lol

Indeed good sir, indeed. I'm happy to finally be a part of it, although my personality and sense of humor doesn't always translate well in an online atmosphere.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:40 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They say misery loves company, right?  Cool

Yeah man, GREAT group of posters on this site.......I'd never leave here, even if I gave up on the team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:45 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Indeed good sir, indeed. I'm happy to finally be a part of it, although my personality and sense of humor doesn't always translate well in an online atmosphere.

Well......I've already seen a couple of sick burns in the smack forum from you.....lol. Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:17 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: I've only recently joined your community, although I've lurked for the past year or so. I've found that following these discussions can be rather cathartic as a Bengals fan, especially one from abroad such as myself. I'm impressed at how often I find posts that are both poignant and humorous at the same time. To be able to laugh in the face of the unyielding reality that is the Mike & Marvin show, is a commendable trait indeed.

Welcome aboard,

And to be a well entrenched die hard Bengal fan as most on here are you have to be able to laugh at it a bit. Of course in between your fits of rage and crocodile tears.
Reply/Quote