Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is a liar?
I figured since the thread about who will win the division was turned into whether or not a member is a liar, I should make a thread about whether or not members are liars so that we can talk about who will win the division.

Obviously the Ravens. Best 53 man roster. We don't have the best WR, we don't have the best RB (spoiler alert: and neither do the Bengals), and Ben should still be better than Flacco this season (though that could change), but we have the best unit.

We'll also go the furthest in the playoffs. I am expecting a Ravens-Colts AFCCG.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
LIAR!!
The Bengals will finally figure this shit out and sweep the Ravens, Stealers, and Browns.

I'M PUMPED!!!

That said, you could be right, but with the top three in this division, it's just so hard to predict.
I'm just ready for some stinkin' football.

Ravens suck...
(07-27-2015, 06:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I figured since the thread about who will win the division was turned into whether or not a member is a liar, I should make a thread about whether or not members are liars so that we can talk about who will win the division.

Obviously the Ravens. Best 53 man roster. We don't have the best WR, we don't have the best RB (spoiler alert: and neither do the Bengals), and Ben should still be better than Flacco this season (though that could change), but we have the best unit.

We'll also go the furthest in the playoffs. I am expecting a Ravens-Colts AFCCG.

No No No...you are a known liar, who posts lots of garbage and assumes that people are too stupid to see. Tongue

Can't wait for the season to start.
Me thinks the Steelers will have the best O in the Div. However, The Ravens will have the best D. Defense usually carries a team further. No matter how much they try to try to push Offense in this league.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
I'm a liar.

Wait, that was a lie.
The Bengals will obviously win the division. Wait.........I think I lied.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(07-27-2015, 06:32 PM)Harmening Wrote: LIAR!!
The Bengals will finally figure this shit out and sweep the Ravens, Stealers, and Browns.

I'M PUMPED!!!

That said, you could be right, but with the top three in this division, it's just so hard to predict.
I'm just ready for some stinkin' football.

Ravens suck...

they did that in 2009....they still sucked.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-27-2015, 08:34 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: they did that in 2009....they still sucked.

Shut your ***** mouth!

Wow. We can say shit but not *****. Must be a pron filter thing.
[Image: 200?cb=20070108201421]
(07-27-2015, 06:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I figured since the thread about who will win the division was turned into whether or not a member is a liar, I should make a thread about whether or not members are liars so that we can talk about who will win the division.

You're high if you think that Forsett is better than Hill.  Hill can break a big play, has much better vision, and has better grind-it-out ability than Fprsett.

Flacco had ONE solid postseason and now the casual fan thinks he's great.  Even if he was good, who's he going to throw to?  Steve Smith, SR?  Better hope his pacemaker and fake hip don't give out.  

Pitta and Max Williams are more options, but do you really think they're good enough to beat defenses without someone out wide taking defenders out of the middle?

(07-27-2015, 06:41 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: No No No...you are a known liar, who posts lots of garbage and assumes that people are too stupid to see. Tongue

Can't wait for the season to start.
Me thinks the Steelers will have the best O in the Div. However, The Ravens will have the best D. Defense usually carries a team further. No matter how much they try to try to push Offense in this league.

Hilarious when I can post proof of him being a liar, but people like you continue to overlook it, which was my whole point.  
(07-28-2015, 04:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious when I can post proof of him being a liar, but people like you continue to overlook it, which was my whole point.  

mmmmmm...that is one tasty bowl of "let it go" you got there.

(07-28-2015, 06:52 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: mmmmmm...that is one tasty bowl of "let it go" you got there.

[Image: 15472176083_ca27aef2fe_b.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(07-28-2015, 04:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious when I can post proof of him being a liar, but people like you continue to overlook it, which was my whole point.  

You can't post proof of anyone being a liar...
(07-27-2015, 07:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm a liar.

Wait, that was a lie.

[Image: rfFWukr.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-28-2015, 06:52 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: mmmmmm...that is one tasty bowl of "let it go" you got there.
lol!

The post was about me, but you think I'm the one that can't let it go!!

That's why no one can take you seriously!
(07-28-2015, 08:34 AM)Harmening Wrote: You can't post proof of anyone being a liar...

I posted numerous examples in the other forum of Fred being a liar, which even you acknowledged, but now it's somehow ok that he lied because one time was sarcasm just to cover up his first lie in that thread.  

And that was only one example.

That's why you're a child and a joke.
(07-28-2015, 11:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's why you're a child and a joke.

You got a mirror?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(07-28-2015, 11:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

I posted numerous examples in the other forum of Fred being a liar, which even you acknowledged, but now it's somehow ok that he lied because one time was sarcasm just to cover up his first lie in that thread.  

And that was only one example.

That's why you're a child and a joke.
Letting it go would not be talking about this at all and removing your Sig. Do you really need to be explained what let it go means? Is that how low we've fallen?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(07-28-2015, 11:16 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You got a mirror?
So I'm childish for not letting people post bullshit?

Noted.
(07-28-2015, 11:37 AM)MrRager Wrote: Letting it go would not be talking about this at all and removing your Sig. Do you really need to be explained what let it go means? Is that how low we've fallen?

So he can continue to just post lies like it's nothing?  

I let the first one go on the old site, and then the second, and then the third, but then it just got to be stupid.
(07-28-2015, 11:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

Who's no one?  Just you I presume.  LOL...

Don't you understand the difference between creating a joke thread vs being completely dead serious? 

You have three options when it comes to responding to a joke at your expense.

1.  Act like a man and joke back
2.  Act like a 9 year old and whine
3.  Act like it doesn't matter and ignore it.

Thus far you have proven that your go to response is #2

When you finally truly "let it go" you will be able to chose option #1 or #3.  Until them you will continue to choose the poop option.

P.S.  I always choose #1.  That's why I am loved by everyone here.   Big Grin

(07-27-2015, 06:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: we don't have the best RB 

(07-28-2015, 04:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're high if you think that Forsett is better than Hill.  Hill can break a big play, has much better vision, and has better grind-it-out ability than Fprsett. 

LOL, what? When did I say that?

Quote:Flacco had ONE solid postseason and now the casual fan thinks he's great.  Even if he was good, who's he going to throw to?  Steve Smith, SR?  Better hope his pacemaker and fake hip don't give out.  

One? He is 7-3 in his last 4 post seasons with a 104.24 QB rating, 20 TDs, and only 3 picks. Stop embarrassing yourself. And Steve Smith is looking healthier than AJ Green. Looked really healthy with those 100+ yard games against the Steelers and Bengals. 

Quote:Pitta and Max Williams are more options, but do you really think they're good enough to beat defenses without someone out wide taking defenders out of the middle?

The Ravens have more than enough receiving options. Familiarize yourself with the team before smacking it.

Quote:Hilarious when I can post proof of him being a liar, but people like you continue to overlook it, which was my whole point. 

Shut up. The point of this thread is that YOU ruined the last one. Take your drama elsewhere. EVERYONE is sick of it.

Can we have one thread where he doesn't ruin it?