Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is playing RT?
With Reiff on IR, and Fred Johnson just got ruled out with an "illness" (not covid), who starts at RT?

Adeniji was listed as questionable but had a FP yesterday. He could play RT and Carman RG? What about D'Ante Smith?

Lastly, I can't find anything about Chido having a negative test???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven't saw that Fred is out. Just questionable ?
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 10:36 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I haven't saw that Fred is out. Just questionable ?

You are correct.  I just saw that he DNP yesterday and took that as a bad sign.  Adeniji is also questionable with his ankle.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 10:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Thanks, NC.  I sure felt better with Fred there over Prince.  Could be looking at another very run-heavy game.  However, if Martindale has everyone up at the LOS, Burrow will have to hit guys downfield.  
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 10:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: With Reiff on IR, and Fred Johnson just got ruled out with an "illness" (not covid), who starts at RT?  

Adeniji was listed as questionable but had a FP yesterday.  He could play RT and Carman RG?  What about D'Ante Smith?

Lastly, I can't find anything about Chido having a negative test???

Suit up - you're up!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 11:11 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Suit up - you're up!

Better than Prince I’m sure. Does not bode well.
Reply/Quote
He should be using Sample as an in line blocker a lot on Sunday. Also use Uzomah to chip and help Prince out. WRs have to get separation to help out the O line.
Reply/Quote