Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Biggest Bum of all Bums?
[Image: bum-phillips.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Again, Mike Brown has 7 winning seasons as a “GM” including a couple that looked like championship caliber if not for QB injuries (I feel dirt defending the old geezer). ZT will likely never have a single winning season as a HC, let alone 7.

Zac is a bigger bum.

This isn’t so much of a defense of ZT as it is an indictment of MB. Taylor is a turd, no doubt...absolutely terrible in every way. But the ineptitude of this franchise goes far beyond him, and has been going on for as long as I’ve been alive. I have no clue what it’s like to root for a winning football team, and that rests on Mike Browns shoulders. It was fun watching them get to the playoffs 7 times, but when they lose embarrassingly every single time, the playoff berths don’t seem like a whole lot of success.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 08:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I loved RBI Baseball back in the day.

It's Bases Loaded, but close.  I like how in this game if your cleanup guy struck out it would say "You bum!  OUT!"
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:40 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: This isn’t so much of a defense of ZT as it is an indictment of MB. Taylor is a turd, no doubt...absolutely terrible in every way. But the ineptitude of this franchise goes far beyond him, and has been going on for as long as I’ve been alive. I have no clue what it’s like to root for a winning football team, and that rests on Mike Browns shoulders. It was fun watching them get to the playoffs 7 times, but when they lose embarrassingly every single time, the playoff berths don’t seem like a whole lot of success.

Sure, they’re both bums. But ZT is the bigger bum. Iirc Mike Brown somehow won executive of the year once (LOL), you see any coach of the year awards in ZT’s future?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac is 0-15 on the road. 0-15!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Actually, 0-15 on the road is bad but today we got stomped at home by a team that was 6 games under .500 and using a backup QB that ZT could only get 2 wins with. Wacky.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's Bases Loaded, but close.  I like how in this game if your cleanup guy struck out it would say "You bum!  OUT!"

Ah shit, you’re correct. That’s the one.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ah shit, you’re correct. That’s the one.

You bum!
Reply/Quote
This thread is hilarious. Specially the wife reference. 

This team is a broken condom. I’ve been paying for years and I’m not even sure it’s my Bengals?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You bum!

Boo you should have went with dum.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Boo you should have went with dum.

You bum, you make me say yuk because you are so dum!  Also, boo!
Reply/Quote
I'm still on the Turner train here. He was drummed out of the league for being an assbag before he came here. He sucks at working with his players and his lines suck, too. He's the king of the "buddy hire".
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: We have a Drew Sample is a bum thread.  Now we have an Erick Erickson thread.  So let’s have it.  Will the true bum please standup.  My vote is Mike Brown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was gonna throw out some names, but I think you hit the nail on the head.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike Brown is a scum bum and Zac Taylor is a crumb bum.

Oh man.... scum bum....I haven't heard that since watching edited versions of Smokey and the Bandit back in the day. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's Bases Loaded, but close.  I like how in this game if your cleanup guy struck out it would say "You bum!  OUT!"

That game was killer, especially when you could charge the mound.

Reply/Quote

There was a secret weapon on that game that was on, I think, LA's bench.  I wish I could remember his name.  Anyways, if you put this dude into your lineup he would straight mash the ball.  He was way better than what his stats said.

Edit: LOL Here is #7 on this list. His name was Paste. https://unrealitymag.com/the-five-most-unstoppable-sports-game-players-and-teams/
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: There was a secret weapon on that game that was on, I think, LA's bench.  I wish I could remember his name.  Anyways, if you put this dude into your lineup he would straight mash the ball.  He was way better than what his stats said.

Edit: LOL Here is #7 on this list.  His name was Paste.  https://unrealitymag.com/the-five-most-unstoppable-sports-game-players-and-teams/

Played him every game. Crushed the ball.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: There was a secret weapon on that game that was on, I think, LA's bench.  I wish I could remember his name.  Anyways, if you put this dude into your lineup he would straight mash the ball.  He was way better than what his stats said.

Edit: LOL Here is #7 on this list.  His name was Paste.  https://unrealitymag.com/the-five-most-unstoppable-sports-game-players-and-teams/

Paste was the only good player on Jersey. All you have to do is hit him with the pitch and clean up hitters will charge the mound (I think it has to be their second at bat) and get ejected. That leaves Jersey as instantly depleted as the Bengals sans Burrow. 

Picking Jersey is a rookie trap.  But yes Paste is a monster. Dude could bunt the ball to the outfield wall, I reckon. 
Reply/Quote
Who is the biggest bum of all Bums?

My opinion it is we all need to pray for anyone who treats another human being so harshly, calling them names like a bum.

It amazes me how cruel people can be of others they don not know. They do not know the hurt they cause the player, the mom, dad, siblings, wife, children nor do they care.

So I guess my answer of the biggest bums of all are those who treat others with disrespect. I pray they understand their words do nothing to make someone or something better, just a way for that individual who probably feels like a bum themselves to vent and make themselves feel better by attacking others.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who is the biggest bum of all Bums?

My opinion it is we all need to pray for anyone who treats another human being so harshly, calling them names like a bum.

It amazes me how cruel people can be of others they don not know. They do not know the hurt they cause the player, the mom, dad, siblings, wife, children nor do they care.

So I guess my answer of the biggest bums of all are those who treat others with disrespect. I pray they understand their words do nothing to make someone or something better, just a way for that individual who probably feels like a bum themselves to vent and make themselves feel better by attacking others.

I was once in a joke band called The Bum Bums. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Paste was the only good player on Jersey. All you have to do is hit him with the pitch and clean up hitters will charge the mound (I think it has to be their second at bat) and get ejected. That leaves Jersey as instantly depleted as the Bengals sans Burrow. 

Picking Jersey is a rookie trap. 

They had an outfielder that could hit too.... Bay, I think his name was.

Reply/Quote