Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Face of this Franchise?
If you had to put a face on this franchise who would it be? Does not matter from what era! Who would be the Face if you go with owner/coach still add a player to the list ....

PS I really like hot chocolate a lot right now for some reason. Really into hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Reply/Quote
Little Richard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Right now, three words..... Joe Wee Burrow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
JB9 at the moment.
Reply/Quote
Long time no see, man, welcome back. Looks like it's been almost a year since you last posted.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
All-time among Bengals fans, probably Munoz. Maybe Paul Brown.

All-time among national viewers, maybe Collinsworth.

Currently among either one, definitely Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
is there any doubt?? SPONGE BOB!
Reply/Quote
The Face of the Franchise has always pretty much been Kenny Anderson. We are getting to the point now though that many do not even recognize him when they see him. It's changing to Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 11:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Face of the Franchise has always pretty much been Kenny Anderson. We are getting to the point now though that many do not even recognize him when they see him. It's changing to Joe Burrow.

I disagree. I think the Boomer Esiason has always been the face since the late 80s and sure, it might be more due to his broadcasting but he doesn't hide that he was a Bengal. 

At the rate he's going and if he ends up being considered an elite QB, it'll definitely be Joe Burrow, but I still think, righ tnow, FotF is Boomer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I disagree and think it’s Paul Blart
Reply/Quote
[Image: the-cart1.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Old timer-; Anthony Munoz
Currently- Joe Burrow
Ownership-; Elizabeth Blackburn
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow.

Although, I think his full, legal name is Joey Faceofthe Franchise-Burrow.
Reply/Quote
If they lose this week:

[Image: bengals-fan-crying.jpg]

If they win this week:

[Image: mwvs7QCraDjO9cGqLRfUTJKLeWW7uPOsLJmnKUG0...b730ecca71]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: the-cart1.jpg]

Dusty Cart gonna be on that that "Mt. Rushmore" of Bengals' greats.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Different ways to answer this.

If someone was writing a history of the team it would he Hall of fame Coach Paul Brown, no doubt.

Munoz was the greatest player we ever had.

But if you asked the average current NFL fan to name a former Bengals it would probably be Boomer. He is better known than Munoz just because of because of his work as an announcer.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:04 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dusty Cart gonna be on that that "Mt. Rushmore" of Bengals' greats.

Already getting a spot for "dusty" in the ring of honor.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Different ways to answer this.

If someone was writing a history of the team it would he Hall of fame Coach Paul Brown, no doubt.

Munoz was the greatest player we ever had.  

But if you asked the average current NFL fan to name a former Bengals it would probably be Boomer.  He is better known than Munoz just because of because of his work as an announcer.

Agreed and I'd also add some might say Chad Johnson because of his social media presence.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:38 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed and I'd also add some might say Chad Johnson because of his social media presence.

You almost have to go by eras if you're speaking of fan favorites.

However Chad has probably been the ambassador spanning more than one decade to present.

I know this pains some that don't care for "The Ocho", but he is the most visible in the world as an ex-Bengal up to this point.

Munoz is out there a lot, but many outside of Bengals fan base probably don't have a clue to who he is.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote