Poll: Who is the best damn 3rd corner in the NFL?
18th overall draft pick of 2007
Leon Hall
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best damn 3rd corner in the NFL?
(09-23-2015, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where is all the posts about cutting Hall?  

And I agree with Cupcake.   Dennard is the next outside guy.  

If they sign Jones again he will probably take Hall's role when Dennard is ready next year or later.

On a site that closed down many months ago Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 10:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If they sign Jones again he will probably take Hall's role when Dennard is ready next year or later.

I disagree Pacman might be the 3rd corner eventually but I still think he plays the outside and Dennard moves from the outside to the inside. Pacman is at his best as a boundary corner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's amazing to think Adam Jones was the slot and Leon the #1 at one time. Now they've flip-flopped and both do a fantastic job. The thing that amazes me about both of these guys is their willingness to tackle - they are both so good in the open field. And additionally their smarts on the field. We're very lucky to have both.

But yes, to answer the original post question, Leon Hall is "The Man".
Reply/Quote
Ha ha! Nice trick question poll..

It is actually a conundrum that many teams would love to have, having 3 capable starters, and one star in waiting.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The only problem with hall is the contract.
Reply/Quote