Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who is the real Joe Biden?
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/10/biden-temper-us-president

He says everything is family, but excludes a 4 year old granddaughter. He appears to be a soft spoken nice guy on camera. But, then treats his staff harshly including throwing F bombs towards staffers, including women. Has his likability taken a huge hit in last couple of weeks.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-vow-crack-down-disrespectful-workplace-behavior-resurfaces-reported-f-bombs-directed-staff

President Biden's vow to fire "on the spot" any employees who treated fellow staffers disrespectfully is gaining renewed scrutiny after a new report detailing the F-bombs Biden is said to routinely direct at his staff members. 

"I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot," Biden said in 2021. "On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts."  

At the time, Biden was swearing in approximately 1,000 presidential appointees via a video conference, shortly after his own inauguration. 

Who is the real Joe Biden? Should he fire himself?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If anyone is surprised that Joe Biden can have a temper nor his fondness for the F word (even in front of women...we aren't afraid of the F word). I mean his most famous quote from the Obama presidency was at the signing of the Affordable Care Act where he leaned over to the Presiden in front of a hot mike and said "This is a big f***ing deal"

So he has a temper...that is not a surprise. Anyone who has watched him over the years has seen flashes of it.

Use of the f-word is not in and of itself disrespectful unless he is calling the person being addressed a MF or something along those lines. Seriously, these people are in politics Swearing is a 2nd language. So no language alone should not mean he should fire himself.

And before, your next post comes back with a "but what about". Trump's "mean" tweets were the least of our concerns...other than he chose to insult people rather than solve problems. We didn't have an issue with his temper or language. What we had a problem with is that he is a lousy human being with concerns only for his personal well-being going around lying to people, cozying up to dictators, and making decisions with no foresight for the future. We had issues with his inability to be a truly effective President and leader to anyone not in the MAGA cult

And until we hear the Biden's side of the story concerning their granddaughter, I will not pass judgment. To paraphrase Paul Harvey, there IS a rest of the story. We only are hearing what her mother and grandfather have put out. A grandfather who is a known Trumper, golfs with Jr and uses a Trump lawyer, so he may have a motive in making the Bidens look bad.

What I found interesting is the target of his ire often seems to be people who. Sounds like a boss who is on top of the information flow in and out of his office

1) come to meetings unprepared and try to BS him
2) Briefers who can't answer questions about the brief
3) topics missing from the briefs/meetings

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I was listening to a story about this and it was very interesting. Apparently for years it has been seen as a right of passage among his staffers to be yelled at and they even consider it a good thing when he does. If he doesn't yell it means he doesn't think enough of you to show his disappointment or frustration.

Here is what is happening, though. This isn't new knowledge, but it is hitting the news now. Why? It's to counteract the whole "Sleepy Joe" image. He has cultivated this image for decades of the calm and collected family man. We've seen brief moments of his anger from time to time, but nothing close to what we are hearing about. His campaign is putting this out there because it runs contrary to the image of a Biden that is soft spoken and laid back, not really engaged in the issues. The fact that he exerts this passion means he is engaged in the discussions and is active in his role as POTUS. This is 100% his team trying to show that he isn't the do-nothing, disinterested, incapable geriatric that the right-wing media has been pushing out there. He is active and engaged and his team wants people to know.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Creepy Joe is beginning to expose himself.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2023, 07:11 PM)pally Wrote: If anyone is surprised that Joe Biden can have a temper nor his fondness for the F word (even in front of women...we aren't afraid of the F word). I mean his most famous quote from the Obama presidency was at the signing of the Affordable Care Act where he leaned over to the Presiden in front of a hot mike and said "This is a big f***ing deal"  

So he has a temper...that is not a surprise.  Anyone who has watched him over the years has seen flashes of it.

Use of the f-word is not in and of itself disrespectful unless he is calling the person being addressed a MF or something along those lines.  Seriously, these people are in politics  Swearing is a 2nd language.  So no language alone should not mean he should fire himself.

And before, your next post comes back with a "but what about".  Trump's "mean" tweets were the least of our concerns...other than he chose to insult people rather than solve problems.  We didn't have an issue with his temper or language.  What we had a problem with is that he is a lousy human being with concerns only for his personal well-being going around lying to people, cozying up to dictators, and making decisions with no foresight for the future.  We had issues with his inability to be a truly effective President and leader to anyone not in the MAGA cult

And until we hear the Biden's side of the story concerning their granddaughter, I will not pass judgment.  To paraphrase Paul Harvey, there IS a rest of the story.  We only are hearing what her mother and grandfather have put out.  A grandfather who is a known Trumper, golfs with Jr and uses a Trump lawyer, so he may have a motive in making the Bidens look bad.

What I found interesting is the target of his ire often seems to be people who.  Sounds like a boss who is on top of the information flow in and out of his office

1) come to meetings unprepared and try to BS him
2) Briefers who can't answer questions about the brief
3) topics missing from the briefs/meetings

It has begun, the liberal media is getting ready to run over Biden with a bus. Mark it down, the 7 grandchildren article was from the NYT and the mean Joe Biden article came from Axios.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2023, 07:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was listening to a story about this and it was very interesting. Apparently for years it has been seen as a right of passage among his staffers to be yelled at and they even consider it a good thing when he does. If he doesn't yell it means he doesn't think enough of you to show his disappointment or frustration.

Here is what is happening, though. This isn't new knowledge, but it is hitting the news now. Why? It's to counteract the whole "Sleepy Joe" image. He has cultivated this image for decades of the calm and collected family man. We've seen brief moments of his anger from time to time, but nothing close to what we are hearing about. His campaign is putting this out there because it runs contrary to the image of a Biden that is soft spoken and laid back, not really engaged in the issues. The fact that he exerts this passion means he is engaged in the discussions and is active in his role as POTUS. This is 100% his team trying to show that he isn't the do-nothing, disinterested, incapable geriatric that the right-wing media has been pushing out there. He is active and engaged and his team wants people to know.

OK now explain the liberal NYT throwing him under the bus, family man does not dismiss their blood grand daughter.

Reply/Quote
(07-10-2023, 10:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: OK now explain the liberal NYT throwing him under the bus, family man does not dismiss their blood grand daughter.

Maureen Dowd threw him under the bus in her opinion column, which she is known to do to all sorts of people. She has based every POTUS since Bill Clinton and then some. You see, some media outlets allow different viewpoints to appear in their publications.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 08:10 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Maureen Dowd threw him under the bus in her opinion column, which she is known to do to all sorts of people. She has based every POTUS since Bill Clinton and then some. You see, some media outlets allow different viewpoints to appear in their publications.

If so, she'll be terminated by EOW.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 08:10 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Maureen Dowd threw him under the bus in her opinion column, which she is known to do to all sorts of people. She has based every POTUS since Bill Clinton and then some. You see, some media outlets allow different viewpoints to appear in their publications.

She definitely leans left in her political bias. The NYT who allowed her to publish the article is far left as everyone knows.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 12:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: She definitely leans left in her political bias. The NYT who allowed her to publish the article is far left as everyone knows.

actually Dowd is pretty much an equal opportunity attacker.  She goes after both sides

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote: actually Dowd is pretty much an equal opportunity attacker.  She goes after both sides

If so, it's refreshing knowing not all left-leaning journalists have sold their souls. 

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 12:47 PM)pally Wrote: actually Dowd is pretty much an equal opportunity attacker.  She goes after both sides

Look up her record based on over 1100 articles, she is ranked leaned left as I said.

Reply/Quote
Who is the real Joe Biden? Is he the guy pandering to the black voting bloc by using scare rhetoric about the republicans will put you "back in chains"? Or was he being sincere in 1977 when he alluded to desegregation leading to a "racial jungle"?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who is the real Joe Biden?  Is he the guy pandering to the black voting bloc by using scare rhetoric about the republicans will put you "back in chains"?  Or was he being sincere in 1977 when he alluded to desegregation leading to a "racial jungle"?

so people aren't allowed to grow or evolve?  Do you believe everything you did 40 years ago?

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Who is the real Joe Biden?  Is he the guy pandering to the black voting bloc by using scare rhetoric about the republicans will put you "back in chains"?  Or was he being sincere in 1977 when he alluded to desegregation leading to a "racial jungle"?

1977 !!! 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:19 PM)pally Wrote: so people aren't allowed to grow or evolve?  Do you believe everything you did 40 years ago?

40 years ago I was a teenager, not a US Senator cozied up with Robert KKK Byrd.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 12:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: She definitely leans left in her political bias. The NYT who allowed her to publish the article is far left as everyone knows.

I didn't say anything otherwise about Dowd. I am saying she is known for going after everyone, which she is.

As for the NYT, again, not every media company prevents the expression of free ideas on their platform. NYT is also center-left at best. Regardless, opinion articles are the opinion of the author, not the publication itself.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 40 years ago I was a teenager, not a US Senator cozied up with Robert KKK Byrd.

Sure, certainly not the proudest of times for Biden and it deserves to be metioned. However, I find it tough to paint him as being racist. 1977 was a long time ago, there's a certain time context to be considered. Since then, Biden changed lots of stances, served as VP to the first black president and secured his nomination mostly through the votes of black folks.

It's tough to be more offended by Biden's racism than the group he allegedly is racist against is.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 40 years ago I was a teenager, not a US Senator cozied up with Robert KKK Byrd.

so at what age are you no longer allowed to grow as a human being or change your mind?

Robert Byrd said the KKK was the worst mistake of his life.  Should he or anyone be judged solely on the first 30 years of his life and not the last 60?

Reply/Quote