Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who is the real Joe Biden?
(07-11-2023, 01:31 PM)pally Wrote: so at what age are you no longer allowed to grow as a human being or change your mind?

Robert Byrd said the KKK was the worst mistake of his life.  Should he or anyone be judged solely on the first 30 years of his life and not the last 60?

Wow soon you will defending Trump's bad acts over 20 years ago............. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow soon you will defending Trump's bad acts over 20 years ago............. Ninja

The issue with Trump is that he did not evolve. His bad acts from 20 years ago are merely a footnote. He has done plenty of bad acts since that time.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 01:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow soon you will defending Trump's bad acts over 20 years ago............. Ninja

When he changes or admits them?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

If Trump had ever shown the ability to grow from his mistakes of the past, then yes I would say he learned and moved on.  I would balance those actions and beliefs with more recent actions.  Trump, though, has done none of that.  if you ask him he will tell you he has never done anything wrong or has made a mistake which of course is indicative of his perpetual pre-adolescent behavior.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/decency-dignity-multiple-carefully-crafted-biden-narratives-fall-apart-2024-race-heats-up

‘Decency and dignity’: Multiple carefully crafted Biden narratives fall apart as 2024 race heats up
After winning the 2020 election, Biden said it was 'time to put away the harsh rhetoric' and 'lower the temperature'

Yep his brand (narratives) are evaluated by his actions and not by the words. The real Joe Biden has revealed himself. Biden is no uniter and has thrown fuel on the fire his first 2.5 years in office He has also made the average American poorer with bad policy.

The spin will be there by the far left in this forum, but Biden the grandfather is a low life scum for not recognizing a 4 year old little girl in Arkansas.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So, when can we start talking about BDS?

LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 04:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/decency-dignity-multiple-carefully-crafted-biden-narratives-fall-apart-2024-race-heats-up

‘Decency and dignity’: Multiple carefully crafted Biden narratives fall apart as 2024 race heats up
After winning the 2020 election, Biden said it was 'time to put away the harsh rhetoric' and 'lower the temperature'

Yep his brand (narratives) are evaluated by his actions and not by the words. The real Joe Biden has revealed himself. Biden is no uniter and has thrown fuel on the fire his first 2.5 years in office He has also made the average American poorer with bad policy.

The spin will be there by the far left in this forum, but Biden the grandfather is a low life scum for not recognizing a 4 year old little girl in Arkansas.

Decency and dignity ! 

Mate, you are hilarious.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I hope she will be happy and is planning for her unemployment when her term is up. She represents a heavily Democratic district that will not be happy with her looking after herself instead of voting how her constituents expect her to on their behalf

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 05:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, when can we start talking about BDS?

LOL

I get the joke and the sentiment, this sure borders obsession, but in earnest imho that should never happen. Calling all critics deranged was one of the more dire tropes Trump supporters chose. I'd rather not go eye for an eye on that one. 
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 06:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: I get the joke and the sentiment, this sure borders obsession, but in earnest imho that should never happen. Calling all critics deranged was one of the more dire tropes Trump supporters chose. I'd rather not go eye for an eye on that one. 

Yeah, I would never use it in a serious manner. It was just one of those things where 9 of the 17 non-sticky threads on the front page were by one person, and 7 of those had "Biden" in the title. It definitely borders on obsession.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 06:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I would never use it in a serious manner. It was just one of those things where 9 of the 17 non-sticky threads on the front page were by one person, and 7 of those had "Biden" in the title. It definitely borders on obsession.

You should not give false testimony against your neighbour is vastly overrated. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 05:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, when can we start talking about BDS?

LOL

Spin, no real answers or explanations s attack the source. Typical liberal MO

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 08:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Spin, no real answers or explanations s attack the source. Typical liberal MO

Oh my, everyone gave plenty of answers to you, on a plethora of points you keep repeating word for word anyway. At some point, it just can't be overlooked how pointless answering to you is. You do not consider any answers or engage in any ensuing meaningful debate. You just either walk away or attack anyone responding to you. Then you keep repeating your initial statements over and over and over again in a thousand threads you open and do not move an inch. You have decided to have your whole worldview shaped by Fox articles and by admiring one party and detesting the other by all means. There's really not much reason to engage at all.
Reply/Quote