Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DRAMA
(08-23-2017, 10:14 AM)clevelandsdad Wrote: I swear, Bengals fans have to be one of the most dramatic fan bases in sports.

We have a couple of flashes of offensive excitement during preseason week 1 and everyone loses their minds thinking that we are Super Bowl bound. Then come next week after a poor performance in preaseason week 2, everyone is kicking and screaming.

"We're DONE." "Our defense is old and slow again." "It's 2016 all over again."

Chill out lol. It's literally been 2 weeks and we've already gone from first to worst. At this rate, I can't imagine what the regular season will be like on these boards. Better than reality TV.

Everyone is being so dramatic and just needs to RELAX

It's not just you, but whenever anyone tells me to RELAX, I want to punch them in the face.  And I'm a grandmother.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 07:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your saying the thread needs to wash its balls? I don't get it!

Edit: Thanks a lot Marlon. Wife walked into the room right after I responded and saw a baby in the sink. Oh how I wish you were the one explaining!

It can't hurt for everyone posting in this thread to wash their balls on a regular basis. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular, but I'm guessing that some of you probably neglect your personal hygiene from time to time. Some more than others and if you're one of the select few ball hygiene neglectors please keep your legs crossed at all times.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 06:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: It can't hurt for everyone posting in this thread to wash their balls on a regular basis. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular, but I'm guessing that some of you probably neglect your personal hygiene from time to time. Some more than others and if you're one of the select few ball hygiene neglectors please keep your legs crossed at all times.  

Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 06:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: It can't hurt for everyone posting in this thread to wash their balls on a regular basis. I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular, but I'm guessing that some of you probably neglect your personal hygiene from time to time. Some more than others and if you're one of the select few ball hygiene neglectors please keep your legs crossed at all times.  

No worries brother. I just washed mine, but now...

[Image: 1U6WsYC]

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Shave and a haircut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote