Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who knew?
There is such an organization called the Scandinavian Society of Cincinnati. 
It has nothing to do with the city of Cincinnati other than the name of Cincinnati.. 
Just in case you're remotely interested here's the website . http://www.scandinaviansoc.org
AND thrill of thrills..You can listen to each Scandinavian country's national anthems.. Norway's anthem starts out sounding quite a bit like the Christmas song, Tis the season to be jolly....I don't actually know the name of that song so I'll call it Tis the season to be jolly.   
You might think that the Society of Cincinnati has its headquarters in Cincinnati, but it's in Washington DC and was founded in Newburg, NY.. 
Anyway, if you are a decendent of an American Revolutionary war officer you can join.. Otherwise get lost.* I'm not a member..

*It doesn't actually say that anywhere . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There's also a club called "5th St. Hoes of Cincinnati" and for $50 bucks, You get an all inclusive 30 minute benefit package. Wait... There's more, there's no limit to how many times you join. Ain't that great? LOL

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 01:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: There's also a club called "5th St. Hoes of Cincinnati" and for $50 bucks, You get an all inclusive 30 minute benefit package. Wait... There's more, there's no limit to how many times you join. Ain't that great? LOL

I'm telling . You're in deep dodo now .  Nervous  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 01:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm telling . You're in deep dodo now .  Nervous  

He's always in deep dodo.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2018, 01:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm telling . You're in deep dodo now .  Nervous  

(06-03-2018, 02:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's always in deep dodo.   Hilarious

[Image: 33383167_1547543995354446_29528852483098...e=5B7D059E]

Reply/Quote