Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who makes the single greatest impact on this year's team?
(06-16-2018, 11:15 AM)cooper Wrote: whomever fired Alexander is the hero..getting that assistant head coach, Paul Browns unofficial spy and  psuedo family member was the best move

Meanwhile in Dallas they're still trying to figure out how they managed to get rid of Pollock and hire Alexander . Oh wait ,,the cult of Garett..  Talk about a fan base hating their head coach. I've been posting on a Cowboys forum for a while now and Garett is pretty much universally despised followed closely by Jerry Jones..  Give em time . They'll learn to hate Alexander too, but as long as Garett's there he'll stay safe from the fan wrath.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 08:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Love his nickname lol

[Image: 8f2c54c37dbe1b6e1e95317baa82899e.gif]

Oh no, help, theres a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2018, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Oh no, help, theres a peck here with an acorn pointed at me!

Loved that movie.  
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2018, 10:48 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Frank Pollack.

If he can fix the line and at least make it serviceable, this team could go far.

[Image: latest?cb=20131103020848]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2018, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Loved that movie.  

One of the most underrated movies of all time IMO.

Val Kilmer is great in it as is the little man Warwick Davis.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2018, 09:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: You realize his predecessor single handedly tanked two consecutive seasons and has been a boat anchor for the run game for the better part of a decade, right?  Of course the new guy is going to get praise when that's the case.

Not to mention we got the guy who was in charge of the NFL's best line over the last few years...all because Jerrah had to take his frustration out on someone other than
his boy Garrett.

I don't think anyone is saying Pollack = Lombardi, but how could anyone not get the excitement? We fired an awful coach and replaced him with a great candidate. The players we got are big physical types. They wouldn't be here if not for Pollack. So even if the improvement is solely due to talent (it won't be), you still have to credit Pollack.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yikes. Apologies about the font in my last post. It changed on it's own and it won't let me fix it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Cordy Glenn LT is third most important position on the football team if he plays up to his ability it will make our offense a lot better.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2018, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: One of the most underrated movies of all time IMO.

Val Kilmer is great in it as is the little man Warwick Davis.

Even made fun of the "Brownines".  
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2018, 07:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Even made fun of the "Brownines".  

BEER!
Reply/Quote