Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To Bengals Home Opener ?
Interested to know who has tickets and is going.

Have a good time. Root them on. Make some NOISE when Bengals on Defense, and not much noise when Bengals on Offense trying to snap the ball. I use to go, but I'm too old now and the long drive and large crowd would be too hard on me. I'll be watching from the peace and quite of my home in the country. Too all those going, Root the Bengals on to Victory and HAVE FUN.

Now for something different. I found on YouTube old This Week in The AFL 1968 and 1969, and This Week In The NFL 1970 on. Some great Bengals Game Highlights. The 1970 season highlights. The 2011 play-off game. When not much on TV, I've went to Bengals highlights to get fired up for Opening Day. The 1969 win over Chiefs was fun to watch again. Too bad win over Raiders in 1969 not on there.....Many of you have never seen these, way before you were born, but they are worth watching and the early highlights only go a couple minutes each. You can see what a force Bob Trumpy was, and Sam Wyche pulled off some nice wins at quarterback. Fun Bengal History on YouTube. The old NFL Films Music is fun also. Even my girlfriend from England who didn't understand NFL Games, liked This Week In The NFL Show because The Narrator explains the match-ups and the games.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm going to the opener via ONLINE. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Nothing quite like spending a couple hundred dollars a pop to watch a team go 6-25-1 over two years when at home you have a comfortable seat, a big screen TV, cheap beers, zero travel time, and can always turn on something else if they get blown out.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I’ll be there, and if my section is full of soft baby boys that don’t want to engage or start booing at the first incompletion I will personally piss in all of their beers.

Well, I don’t have that much piss or the means, but I’ll certainly make the threat on an Internet forum.
Reply/Quote
I'll be making the drive to attend the opener.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wish, where I live Direct TV isnt even offered for the Sunday ticket so I have to search for someplace online that I can see the games this year. Very frustrating!
Reply/Quote
I'll probably be at a game this year, but not this one.
Reply/Quote
I’ll be there.
Reply/Quote
Ill be there
Reply/Quote
I'll be there... going to roughly 6 games this year. Season ticket member since 2005.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Me and my oldest are coming up from Tallahassee. Bought season tix for the first time because I am going on blind faith that the turnaround starts Sunday
Reply/Quote
I will be there! Season ticket member since 2016. Also, will be going to Chicago & Detroit.
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. Looking forward to the first in-person, real football in about 20 months.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
For the first time in 30 years I will not be attending the home opener.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote