Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To The Bills Game Tomorrow Night?!
Who's going to the Bills game?

I was going to just sell my tickets but it's supposed to be in the mid-50s and sunny tomorrow, so I figured it would be a hell of a scene in the stadium and pre-game.

If nothing else, we might just go down to The Banks to hang out before and during the game because, like I said, the atmosphere should be pretty crazy.

Then again, everyone will be out at bars and restaurants around here, so it should be pretty crazy.

Might just put my tickets up for a stupid amount and see if anyone bites and just go if not.

This is a HUGE game for us!

I think a win proves that the early season struggles were a fluke and that we can play with anyone.

Who's all going?

If we do go, I doubt we tailgate, but, like I said, The Banks or we could come say hi if anyone else is tailgating.

Let me know!
Reply/Quote
Go to the game! The Bengal stripes will be epic if they pull it off.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My problem is the late start. I'd rather be home and hop in bed after the game. Bengals should win this one so maybe you can party late. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Speedy will be there, wearing black. Brad, anytime I see anyone in a chair I ask them, "Hey, are you Brad?" Hope to meet up with you one of these Sundays.
Reply/Quote
We are going. We are in an orange section so we will be decked out in our all orange gear. I am even gonna wear orange boxers Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 10:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Go to the game! The Bengal stripes  will be epic if they pull it off.
My brother sold them! I told him to see how much they would go for but to check with me before selling and he forgot to check with me before he sold them!

Rant

They sold for a profit of $630, which ain't bad, but I would have loved to go because the energy will be insane!

We might go downtown to to watch the game or probably just end up local.

We talked about going to Covington to pre-game and then rolling/walking over, but who knows now. Like I said, I would have loved to go, but I think it might actually be a better time to watch the game at a bar or restaurant around here because it will be crazy around here. It is great to watch in the stadium, but, since we could only get two season tickets in the crippled section, it might be more fun to be around more people because, even if there's other Bengals fans around, there's not many since we're near the end and there's only the ledge, so not many people around to chat with.
(11-05-2023, 01:32 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My problem is the late start. I'd rather be home and hop in bed after the game. Bengals should win this one so maybe you can party late. lol
Luckily, I'm not presenting at a school or anywhere tomorrow, so I really don't have to be up at any time, and this is too important of a game!

I hear you though  Hilarious
(11-05-2023, 11:46 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Speedy will be there, wearing black.  Brad, anytime I see anyone in a chair I ask them, "Hey, are you Brad?"  Hope to meet up with you one of these Sundays.

Hope we get to meet up some day!

I'm easy to pick out of the crowd with my communication device in my lap!

[Image: 119122444_10221780700613994_142341131498...e=656F4C62]

Hilarious

I'm not sure what other games we'll go to but maybe the Steelers game, if we get flexed into another primetime home game, and the playoff games (assuming we can get at least one home game), so we'll set something up to meet one Sunday!
Reply/Quote
The important question is:
What is the Bengals record when you are at the game?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I'll be there... wouldn't sell my tickets for the world.

Not often the Bengals get a Sunday Night Football game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 02:23 PM)Destro Wrote: The important question is:
What is the Bengals record when you are at the game?

Not sure but not bad.

Been going since 2004 but never had season tickets til this year and we seem to do pretty well when I'm there.

We have to friends in bands playing before the game- one downtown and one in Newport- so I think we're grabbing some food, going to watch them, and then just finding a good spot to watch the game.

(11-05-2023, 03:11 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I'll be there... wouldn't sell my tickets for the world.

Not often the Bengals get a Sunday Night Football game.

Yeah. I'm upset that we're not going.

Like I said, hopefully we get flexed into a night game later in the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:46 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Speedy will be there, wearing black.  Brad, anytime I see anyone in a chair I ask them, "Hey, are you Brad?"  Hope to meet up with you one of these Sundays.

Profiling is wrong   LOL
Reply/Quote