Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To The Game Tonight?!
Will anybody else be at the game?!

If so, where are you tailgating?

What time?

We'll be at The Banks probably by 4:30 or 5, but haven't talked to anybody about tailgating yet.

This game's HUGE! Time for Dalton to get the PrimeTime monkey off his back and to announce to the world on the national stage that the Bengals are here to stay!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Will anybody else be at the game?!  

What time?  

We'll be at The Banks probably by 4:30 or 5, but haven't talked to anybody about tailgating yet.

This game's HUGE!  Time for Dalton to get the PrimeTime monkey off his back and to announce to the world on the national stage that the Bengals are here to stay!

I'll be there.  Probably hanging around the Banks somewhere sippin on some brews.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be there........... in spirit.
Reply/Quote
I tried to argue that the Bengals ARE the prior commitment to any event because I've been a fan since way before I met my wife... That didn't fly, so I gave my tickets away... Marriage blows! Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:18 PM)gobobro Wrote: I tried to argue that the Bengals ARE the prior commitment to any event because I've been a fan since way before I met my wife... That didn't fly, so I gave my tickets away... Marriage blows! Wink

You must be a newlywed?  Any time my wife gets a chance to get me out of the house she takes it!

We are complete opposites, probably why it works.  She'd rather spend her Sunday's shopping and me in my man cave in front of the t.v. I'll ask her if she wants me to go with her Sunday to get some brownie points.  She'll never put 2 and 2 together that the Bengals aren't playing because they're playing tonight.  Chances are I'll get out of it anyway cause she usually goes with friends.... but at least I offered.

Hang in there, eventually she'll get tired of you being around and will look forward to her alone time! Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Will anybody else be at the game?!  

What time?  

This game's HUGE!  Time for Dalton to get the PrimeTime monkey off his back and to announce to the world on the national stage that the Bengals are here to stay!

Didnt we do that against the Broncos at the end of last year? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I'll be there! Everyone I'm going with had to work and can't make it down in time to tailgate. Me ... I took the day off months in advance to be prepared for this moment and now it looks like I'm going to be wandering around downtown alone for hours trying to find a tailgate.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:29 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Didnt we do that against the Broncos at the end of last year? 

Didn't you hear, that didn't count, because of reasons... Dead Horse
Reply/Quote
representing in Section 108

but will not be able to make early enough to tailgate per workday.

Will be doing that on the run tonight.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:16 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: Didn't you hear, that didn't count, because of reasons... Dead Horse

It counted, but the best this franchise has been able to do is one big stage game a season, losing the other 2 or 3, depending how many people hey play
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:31 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It counted, but the best this franchise has been able to do is one big stage game a season, losing the other 2 or 3, depending how many people hey play

Oh Lord, give me a break. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Oh Lord, give me a break. 

It is what it is. I just hope they don't stay traditional and lay an egg tonight, because this place will explode with hatred!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: It is what it is. I just hope they don't stay traditional and lay an egg tonight, because this place will explode with hatred!

where any of those previous teams 7-0 and a top 5 QB?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: where any of those previous teams 7-0 and a top 5 QB?

Of course not. Time to rewrite it all. I'm hoping it all plays out like it should.

We'll know in about 7 hours or so.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Of course not. Time to rewrite it all. I'm hoping it all plays out like it should.

We'll know in about 7 hours or so.

lol i know...

Im tired of waiting... grrrrr

hope johnny got that bottle i sent
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol i know...

Im tired of waiting... grrrrr

hope johnny got that bottle i sent

Bottle??
Reply/Quote
Section 313.  I'm taking tomorrow off.   ThumbsUp   
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 07:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Bottle??

A bottle a NyQuil to help him sleep through the nightmares he will be having about our defense.
Reply/Quote
Brad forgot one question, he also wants to know your age.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 08:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Brad forgot one question, he also wants to know your age.

Um......  no, I didn't?

What the hell kind of comment is that?  What does it even mean?
Reply/Quote