Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Headed to the Desert in Nov vs the Cards
A group of 15 of us are headed to the desert to see us beat down Carson Palmer one more time!

Anyone else making the trek west?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 05:04 PM)corpjet Wrote: A group of 15 of us are headed to the desert to see us beat down Carson Palmer one more time!

Buddy and I are trying to lock everything down currently.  Missed you last time we both made it out to KC, hopefully we can meet up this time around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going with 3 others. Do you know where you'll be tailgating yet?
Reply/Quote
Our friends at the @BengalTrailer will be there, come on by it will be a good time. Follow them on Twitter to get the lot they will be at
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 05:04 PM)corpjet Wrote: A group of 15 of us are headed to the desert to see us beat down Carson Palmer one more time!

I will be in town.  Counting on my lil Bro to get game tickets.  Would love to meet up if possible.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else making the trip to see us beat the "Quitter" on Sunday Night Football.
Reply/Quote