Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Thompson
Thought this may be an easy re-sign with the injury and all. Can't blame him if he leaves for the Seahawks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/14/brandon-thompson-expected-to-visit-seahawks-monday/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Smh can't believe we might lose him :/ this sucks seeing our rotation guys on defense leaving
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
He was injured at the very end of the year. That doesn't give him much time to recover for the '16 season.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 02:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: Smh can't believe we might lose him :/ this sucks seeing our rotation guys on defense leaving

He wasn't very good. He needed replaced anyways. Our rotation is wildly overrated anymore. Without Geno, it doesn't matter who the other DTs are. They didn't get the job done enough. 

(03-14-2016, 02:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He was injured at the very end of the year.  That doesn't give him much time to recover for the '16 season.

Yep. He's likely out until the start of pre-season if he's very strict in his recovery. Would probably be a PUP or IR-designated to return type player. Which would waste the special IR designation on a bit player. 
Reply/Quote
I figured this would be an easy veteran minimum one year deal resign. Prove he is healthy then chase the money. He is probably sick of being stuck behind Peko and lack of playing time.
Reply/Quote
Smell ya later..

Drafting a DT just became much easier for the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 06:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I figured this would be an easy veteran minimum one year deal resign. Prove he is healthy then chase the money. He is probably sick of being stuck behind Peko and lack of playing time.

Who wouldn't be sick of playing behind Peko?  LMAO
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Apparently Bengals are trying to resign Pat Sims ...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:45 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently Bengals are trying to resign Pat Sims ...

Meh.

Still need to draft one.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:45 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Apparently Bengals are trying to resign Pat Sims ...

Good. We need a guy who can maybe play 10% of snaps. 
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:54 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Good. We need a guy who can maybe play 10% of snaps. 

He played 33% last year (in the 8 games he played).  He might play close to that again.

Or he might not even make the team if Hardison develops and we draft a DT.

Either way it is a decent signing.  No big loss if we end up releasing him.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 09:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: He played 33% last year (in the 8 games he played).  He might play close to that again.

Or he might not even make the team if Hardison develops and we draft a DT.

Either way it is a decent signing.  No big loss if we end up releasing him.

He played 16.5% of snaps. Nice try. 
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 02:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He played 16.5% of snaps. Nice try. 

Don't know what your point is, but that changes nothing about what I said.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't know what your point is, but that changes nothing about what I said.

That your "facts" are just fredfacts and not real facts? 
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 03:24 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That your "facts" are just fredfacts and not real facts? 

All my facts are 100% correct.
Reply/Quote