1.19%
1 1.19%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal?
All of the above.

Whit, because of the years of showing you can be quietly proud of what you do so well.
Reply/Quote
I usually dont have favorites, but Andy's been my guy since before he was drafted. I also like Hewitt.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Big Whit. The man has just been great for years. Also LT is my personal favorite position to play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
#85...He's our Gronk.
Reply/Quote
Carlos Dunlap...  He has been since his rookie season, when he and Geno were the lone bright spots of a sorry year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
For my money, Geno is the best player in the NFL..............totally dominates his man every play

I love to watch Geno pick up his man and carry him to the QB.........hope he stays in Cincy his whole career !!!

This is a Paul Brown player..........humble, quiet, monster

Reply/Quote
I voted for Geno but I heard CJ Uzomah on Bengals Pep Rally today and his attitude was infectious. I could see him becoming a fan favorite in a couple of years. That is if he is still on the roster. The tight end position has a lot of competition.
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins for me. He is a beast and makes everyone around him better.
Reply/Quote
This is the first time in awhile where I can sit here and say I like every single player on our team. No one is a cancer. No one is going to jail. No one is fighting with other teammates.

Heck, this team looks like one of those teams that genuinely all like one another. It's a pretty likeable bunch.

Sure, some may point out Adam's past. But he's certainly tried his best to turn the corner. Some call Burfict a dirty player, but that happens with any good defensive leader.
Reply/Quote
Dalton, and it's been that way since he was drafted. I was thrilled when he fell in our laps and I love how he proves doubters wrong over and over again. Great guy to top it all off.

Honorable mentions:

- Atkins, for obvious reasons. Like AJ, he's so dominant. Unlike AJ, you just don't see many players dominate his position like he does. He's a very special player and hopefully a future HOF'er.

- Vontaze for his obvious impact and off the charts football smarts.

- All the elders on the team. Whit, Peko, Leon, Maualuga. I always root for the guys who have been around awhile. I was almost sad to see Geathers go because he was around for all of Marv's playoff teams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Everyone knows the answer to mine.

Best player at his position. Proud Louisianan.

Dunlap would be a close second.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Whitworth because he's so loyal to the team and such a great leader.
Reply/Quote
I voted Geno. He can just take over the line of scrimmage when he's "on".
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 11:35 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I voted Geno.  He can just take over the line of scrimmage when he's "not being obviously held".

Fixed it for ya.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Deeeeefinitely Geno Atkins.

That guy is a great person, great player, great role model and seems like a great employee and great friend in general.

A true difference maker on and off the field.
Reply/Quote
Reggie Nelson, the most underrated Bengal.

He lays the wood on defenders.

He makes game sealing interceptions.

He blitzes of the edge with a ferocity that not many 32 year old safeties still have in them.

He has the coolest predator hair in the NFL.

Gotta love the guy.
Reply/Quote
My favorites are Andy, then Adam Jones, and then Kevin Huber. I got really upset when Kevin got wasted at the Pittsburgh game a couple of years ago and then realized it was because I like him.
Reply/Quote
That's a heck of a list and then we still have even more guys like Ryan Hewitt, Leon Hall, M Jones, Mo Sanu........I gotta go geno as my fave but still love Leon.  Halls impact has been diminished by age and injury but he's still a solid pros pro who has been riding hard for the stripes for a long time.  Him and Whitworth, those two have been here the whole time for this run of regular season success/playoff failure......will be really happy for those guys to have some playoff success.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 03:46 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: That's a heck of a list and then we still have even more guys like Ryan Hewitt, Leon Hall, M Jones, Mo Sanu........I gotta go geno as my fave but still love Leon.  Halls impact has been diminished by age and injury but he's still a solid pros pro who has been riding hard for the stripes for a long time.  Him and Whitworth, those two have been here the whole time for this run of regular season success/playoff failure......will be really happy for those guys to have some playoff success.

Leon would be a great coaching candidate for a future positional coach or assistant. 

I'm not sure if he's interested in coaching but I would hope that the Bengals would entertain the thought of it.

He certainly seems like he would have the smarts for something like that.

On a side note I just keep thinking of Braylon Edwards and how he thought Cleveland fans hated him because he played for Michigan.

What a joker that guy was.  Leon is one of my most favorite Bengal players over the years and I'm an Ohio State fan.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Geno has been around all year; however, the D hits a different gear with Burfict on the field
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote