Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Your Preseason Stud?
Every year, there's always a lesser known/talked about player who shines during the preseason and tries to make a case for not only sticking. Some people debate they should have a chance to start.

We've seen players like this, such as Dez Briscoe, Jayson DiManche, Dede Dorsey, and so on.

So, which lesser talked about player do you think makes a statement that he deserves a chance to be on this roster?

For me, it's David Dean, DT.

Last year, I remember the guy had few chances but was getting penetration frequently and was catching eyes with his limited reps.

With Peko gone, and the DT position being a lot slimmer and wide open, I could see Dean earning a spot on this roster.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Nickerson is my dark horse that deserves a shot at the last LB,, played well today in scrimmage.. seems to have good instincts and looks like a confident young player out on the field.. tough competition but i think he has a shot
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love Brandon bell.
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Brandon Bell.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bene Benwikere
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 10:00 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Every year, there's always a lesser known/talked about player who shines during the preseason and tries to make a case for not only sticking. Some people debate they should have a chance to start.

We've seen players like this, such as Dez Briscoe, Jayson DiManche, Dede Dorsey, and so on.

So, which lesser talked about player do you think makes a statement that he deserves a chance to be on this roster?

For me, it's David Dean, DT.

Last year, I remember the guy had few chances but was getting penetration frequently and was catching eyes with his limited reps.

With Peko gone, and the DT position being a lot slimmer and wide open, I could see Dean earning a spot on this roster.

I am going with Chris Smith. He played well against us a few years ago and I think he makes our DL better in 2017. I also see K. Russel the 2nd year CB from Notre Dame turning some heads.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Kermit Whitfield. He's a faster version of Erickson. Would be nice to get him on the PS and be a late season call-up that can do some special things in the return game.
Reply/Quote
Carson and Benwikere (whatever the CBs name is from Carolina.)

I think Shaw will shine too.
Reply/Quote
I dunno guys.. I'm kind of uncomfortable saying "this guy is MY stud.." for obvious reasons.. Yeah, I know.  Call me old fashioned and all..I'll just stay in the closet if it's all the same with you all.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It isn't even close...why do you guys deny yourself???

You know who it is...

F.....E.....J......!!!

FEJEDELEM!!!
Reply/Quote