Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to KC game?
I'll be there with my brother, his first Bengals game. Our plan is to walk the parking lot outside the stadium with a 12 pack and look for folks in Bengals gear to make friends with. Hoping to find some good BBQ too. Anybody has recommendations where to hang out (besides the parking lots) before the game let me know! Who Dey!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 11:28 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'll be there with my brother, his first Bengals game. Our plan is to walk the parking lot outside the stadium with a 12 pack and look for folks in Bengals gear to make friends with. Hoping to find some good BBQ too. Anybody has recommendations where to hang out (besides the parking lots) before the game let me know! Who Dey!!

i'll be there albeit with chief fan many of them. saturday my spots sir. who dey!
Reply/Quote
Felt sorry for the Bengals fans that were in attendance. Imagine quite a few folks drive out from Ohio or Kentucky or whatnot, paying premium ticket prices, springing for a hotel room, and all just to watch that shit show. Hope you guys somehow managed to have a good time.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote