Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the Bengals/Ravens game?
SunsetBengal is, that's who! Cool

Will be the 1st game that I've attended, since moving to Carolina in '03. Looking forward to meeting any and all board personalities, (smackers included) while I'm in town. I will be sitting with my brother in law, who happens to be a Ravens fan, but we'll be sure that we set the example for sportsmanship in the NFL fan community, right?

I'll be in a Geno Atkins jersey, feel free to introduce yourself!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hopefully that game's nothing more than a glorified 4th week pre-season game for us, as we already have the #2 seed locked up and can rest people for the playoff run. Hopefully.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 10:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hopefully that game's nothing more than a glorified 4th week pre-season game for us, as we already have the #2 seed locked up and can rest people for the playoff run.  Hopefully.

Hopefully, but we bought the tickets before the season began.  At that time, we fully expected this to be a meaningful game, potentially for the Division Title.  So, meaningless or not, we're coming.  And they better play some good ball..  Otherwise, I'm gong to have to listen to it for the entire offseason.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Getting excited, as today is travel day. It's about 8.5 hrs to Cincy from here. We're staying at the Spring Hill Suites, on 6th St., anyone interested in getting together for dinner and a drink, feel free to hit us up. Anyway, were going to be sitting in sec 346, and I'll be looking to check out the tailgate scene in the morning.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote